General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

BILL IN OZ and MATT........

Page 0 + 1 of 3

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Unknown

Unknown Report 29 Oct 2003 20:50

Hi there - just want to say hope your still pulling out all the stops and baffling the doctors. Sorry about the new thread,with all the new format in the last few days your last thread seems to have disapeared.All the best Jude:)) xx

Elisabeth

Elisabeth Report 29 Oct 2003 22:12

Well done Jude, Lets hope Bill is back on soon to add something! Elisabeth

Unknown

Unknown Report 30 Oct 2003 07:45

Hi Roy - if l remember correctly the last time we heard of Bill was via Matt - Bill had been up and trying to walk.I think Bill has the puter but no where to connect it,if l'm wrong - hopefully someone will correct me. Enjoy Fiji - but sounds like u r already - cheers!!!! Jude x

Brenda

Brenda Report 30 Oct 2003 20:15

Hello Bill and Matt if you have access,Hope you are getting yourself back to being fighting fight Bill but be nice to those nurses. Hi Roy hope your trip is going well Good on you Jude for keping us up to date Brenda

BillinOz

BillinOz Report 31 Oct 2003 05:24

Hi, Bill is not back but I am just putting a message here from him. He says he can walk for about 10 min in every 2 hrs. without support. he can do his own shopping, as long as he has a trolley, but cant drive his Bus(Motorhome) steering is too heavy. but he can live in it, thats all he has to live in at the moment. He left the hospital on Sunday. Just as well Matt brought his bus across. All for now. Todays Minder.

BillinOz

BillinOz Report 31 Oct 2003 05:27

Oh yes, almost forgot, Bill says where has his mate Viv Gone? regards to Jude, Brenda,

Unknown

Unknown Report 31 Oct 2003 08:26

Hello Bill and His Minder So pleased you are out of hossie, we knew you'd do it, you old codger!!!!:)) Viv has had to come off the site and her phone has been disconnected,hopefully she will be back online again soon(and see things in a different light!!) She will be so pleased to hear ur news and that u are missing her!!!:)) Keep those trolley's rolling!! lol lol Jude xx

Elisabeth

Elisabeth Report 31 Oct 2003 12:23

Hello Bill and his Minder. Lovely to hear from you. I'm so glad you are out of hospital. Take care and don't try to run too far! Love and hugs. Elisabeth

Unknown

Unknown Report 3 Nov 2003 22:56

Hi Bill Just wondering how things are with you,you should be walking without the trolley by now and ready to push the bus!!! lol Take care Jude & Co x

Brenda

Brenda Report 4 Nov 2003 01:05

Bill and Minder Glad to see you are out and about ,just knew you could do it. Keep taking the tablets or whatever and show'em what you're made from Love Brenda

BillinOz

BillinOz Report 4 Nov 2003 08:49

Elisabeth,Jude,Brenda, thanks for your good wishes. still hanging on the trolley, but improving, thanks. thing that annoys me most is , it hurts when I laugh. I still dont have a telephone connection. Im using district nurses Laptop computer. byeeee. Bill Downunder. xxxxx.

BillinOz

BillinOz Report 4 Nov 2003 08:54

Roy in Fiji if you read this, Get your HF working, and tell me the Channel. take care.Watch out for the Fuzzy Wuzzies.

Elisabeth

Elisabeth Report 4 Nov 2003 09:59

Bill, Sorry I missed you. Glad to know you are getting on ok. Don't chase those nurses too far! Hugs. Elisabeth

Unknown

Unknown Report 4 Nov 2003 10:16

Bill Sorry l missed you,had my head in the sink!! Keep up the good work,although you don't need to be told now.Take care Jude x

Unknown

Unknown Report 4 Nov 2003 16:47

Hi Bill the Downunderer, Glad to hear you are up and about. You take it easy. Jim

Unknown

Unknown Report 4 Nov 2003 17:35

Bill We don't know each other but, apart from wishing you a speedy recovery, I have a message from someone who really cares about you: Vivien is very sorry that she had to come off Genes Connected, especially because with her registration, also all her messages disappeared. They are automatically deleted when a member signs off. Vivien sends her love to you and Matt. I send you my very best wishes. Adam

Unknown

Unknown Report 4 Nov 2003 18:18

Adam - please say hi to Viv from me........(:o) Jude

BillinOz

BillinOz Report 5 Nov 2003 06:41

Adam, thanks for Viv's message. hope she is well and comes back soon.Tell her that Bill is doing well. but spends most of the day on his back.

BillinOz

BillinOz Report 5 Nov 2003 06:44

Jude, Elisabeth, and Jim thanks for your good wishes. Karen (District Nurse).

BillinOz

BillinOz Report 5 Nov 2003 06:46

Kathleen, and Crista, glad to see your still burning the Midnite oil.