General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

We should do a survey on Birth signs, which one ar

Page 0 + 1 of 5

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Bob

Bob Report 15 Feb 2004 22:34

Hi evryone I'm a Librian, but I can't make my mind up whether to put this on guest book or not. If you no what I mean, You other Librians.

Unknown

Unknown Report 15 Feb 2004 22:37

I am a true Pisces, surrounded by slightly, ever so slightly, bossy Tauruses!! Di.

Cheshire

Cheshire Report 15 Feb 2004 22:48

Hi Robert and Di I too am Libran,yes though sometimes indecisive,Generally well balanced until the devil puts his foot on the other side of the scales, then everyone moves, but not often may I add in my own defence. y husband is Capricorn the old goat Trish

Maz (the Royal One) in the East End 9256

Maz (the Royal One) in the East End 9256 Report 15 Feb 2004 22:51

Can't you guess I'm an AQUARIUS !! Shy, retiring, serious, conservative dresser etcetc. Hubby is bull in a china shop Taurus! Maz. XX

Unknown

Unknown Report 15 Feb 2004 22:52

Tony and I are both Gemini. Both the same birthday - just 15 years apart - spooky! ( and my neice is the same too! We've also just found out that some off Tony's birth neices and nephews are the same as us as well!! All the same birthday!!! And all, more worryingly, Gemini's!!) Two very fickle, yet lovable, two faced characters! No we're not. yes we are, no we're not.......... Split personality through and through (apparently!) lol Eleanor & Tony aka Jeckyll and Hyde! xx

Naomi in SW

Naomi in SW Report 15 Feb 2004 22:54

Hi All, I'm a Scorpio. Before you all inhale deeply like a mechanic giving a quote, I'm not sure I'm typical. 1. I don't hold a grudge 2. I am always the first to apologise, even when I think I'm right! 3. I never finish anything. (probably why I chose FH as a hobby so I can continue for evermore without ever finishing!) 4. I can be extremely stubborn. 5. I don't have sting in my tail. Is this a typical Scorpio? Naomi xx

Auntie Peanut

Auntie Peanut Report 15 Feb 2004 23:08

I'm a Virgo!!! With my sun rising in Libra. Would this explain why I'm attracted to Librans? Married to one and my closest friends are Librans.

Valice in

Valice in Report 15 Feb 2004 23:10

I'm a Libra and often feel like the scales, can see both sides of an arguement. Val

Naomi in SW

Naomi in SW Report 15 Feb 2004 23:16

As I said I'm a Scorpio, I dated a Sagittarius for four years, a gemini for fove and have married a Leo and we've been together for six years. My best friend of 18 years is a Leo too. Naomi

Cheshire

Cheshire Report 15 Feb 2004 23:21

Nite Nite all, I am going to be decicive and log off, as my eyes are growing dim and misty I enjoyed that tonight and see all your points Libra Trish

Lynn

Lynn Report 15 Feb 2004 23:56

Hi....Well am I a typical scorpio lets see I am very artistic in many ways, creative, not a defeatist, won't be beaten by any problem don't hold a grudge, like to share, like to help a born organizer do i have a sting in my tail......... only if the need arrises which is not very often Oh and Iv'e been married to a sagittarian for 36yrs and he is so laid back he's almost horizontal Lynn

Jill

Jill Report 16 Feb 2004 00:06

We used to be indecisive but now we're not so sure!!!!. 4 Librans in one household. Jill

Unknown

Unknown Report 16 Feb 2004 00:15

Born in mid December I am a true Saggy Hairy A---. :-o

Andy

Andy Report 16 Feb 2004 01:14

Cancerian. No idea what this is supposed to mean, don't take much interest in astrology.

Unknown

Unknown Report 16 Feb 2004 02:04

Saggitarius but if I was born a day earlier I would have been Scorpio. Not sure which I am most like!

Christine

Christine Report 16 Feb 2004 04:19

Im a gemini so there is two of me, two personalities,i buy two of every thing so you might get this message again from the other me chris

Lisa J in California

Lisa J in California Report 16 Feb 2004 05:49

Well, being a true Cancer, I wasn't going to post this, as we are rather shy people. Don't remember what I was told but my rising sign or ascendant or some sign is also Cancer. Andy oop North: family and our home are supposed to be our main concerns, which is certainly true with me.

Russell

Russell Report 16 Feb 2004 07:21

I am an Aquarian with 5 planets in Pisces!

Susan

Susan Report 16 Feb 2004 07:44

Hi I'm cancer my husband is Aries my eldest daughter is Leo my second daughter cancer and my son also leo. Sue

JackyJ1593

JackyJ1593 Report 16 Feb 2004 09:52

I am a Leo and have a main of hair. Hubby is a Virgo - a perfectionist. Son is an Aries - not sure what they should be but if outgoing, noisy, thoughtfull, sensitive come into it then that's him and daughter is Taurus - small, slight and not clumsy so obvioulsy born on the wrong day!