General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Please Pray for My Mother

Page 0 + 1 of 3

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Shazza

Shazza Report 5 Jul 2004 09:39

Hi, Please pray for my Mum, shes 55 and recently had a Stroke. She had no feeling on the right side of her body, and unable to talk, she has just recently started to make noises and has got her laugh back. Shes also started Physiotherapy which is hard going for her. I will update as she progresses. Sharon

Tykerose

Tykerose Report 5 Jul 2004 09:42

Thinking of you and your family Huggs Jan

susie manterfield(high wycombe)

susie manterfield(high wycombe) Report 5 Jul 2004 09:46

sharon i am so sorry as a home carer i visit stroke victims every day and care for them it will be a long process and very frustrating for your dear mum,but it will be ok in the end:) gradually your mum will begin to walk and use her hands again please take care and give her a big cuddle from me susie

June

June Report 5 Jul 2004 09:51

Sharon Thinking of your mum, you and your family and I hope its not too long before your mum is feeling better. Love June xx

Unknown

Unknown Report 5 Jul 2004 09:55

see, told you they were [nearly] all lovely people here Sharon.. (yes, Sharon is my wife lol)

**Sheesh

**Sheesh Report 5 Jul 2004 10:09

Sharon, sorry to hear about your mum. I'm thinking of you all. Take care, Sheila

JALimestonePlains

JALimestonePlains Report 5 Jul 2004 12:22

Sharon, many prayers for your Mum and you and Paul J.A.

Mags

Mags Report 5 Jul 2004 12:59

Sharon, Am sending you and Paul my sincere good wishes and support during what must be a very difficult time. I will pray that your mum continues to make good progress and will be out and about before too long. We have shared your heartache with Paul and you can contact any of us at anytime and we'll be there for you too. Love Mags xx

Julia

Julia Report 5 Jul 2004 13:15

So sorry to hear about your Mum, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family Julia

Dawn

Dawn Report 5 Jul 2004 13:22

My heart is with U ..X Dawn

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 5 Jul 2004 13:30

Sharon, Thinking of your Mum and praying for a good recovery. Pleased to hear she can laugh again. Best wishes to you and Paul. By the way, where in MK do you live? My son and family live in Crownhill. Ann Glos

Unknown

Unknown Report 5 Jul 2004 13:33

we live next door Ann... Grange farm, literally 3 mins walk from Crownhill

Natalie

Natalie Report 5 Jul 2004 13:41

Hi Sharon, I know what you are going through when my Mum was 45 she had a major stroke also. At first I couldn't understand when she spoke because her scottish accent came out hence didn't understand her. She had physio etc. She has made a full recovery and has been working full time for years now. So fingers crossed that your Mum makes the same recovery as mine. You are more then welcome to email me if you want anyone to chat to, who knows what you are going through. Chin up your Mum will get there. My thoughts are with you Nat

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom Report 5 Jul 2004 14:04

Sharon May your lovely mum regain her strength, and independance, & may the love sent cast a protective healing light around her. Wishing her a speedy recovery Elaine x

Dedrah

Dedrah Report 5 Jul 2004 14:18

Dear Sharon and Paul, I 3will pray for your mum and both of you on a regular basis for as long as it is needed, Healing for your mum and for extra energy and patience for you both, and most of all the ability for you all to enjoy a good laugh at yourselves at least once every day. Love Dedrah

Sandra

Sandra Report 5 Jul 2004 16:01

i wish you all well, and your mum a speedy recovery, best wishes sandra

Pinkie

Pinkie Report 5 Jul 2004 17:35

hi sharon sending speedy recovery wishes to your mum and strengh wishes to you and your family hugs to you all tina xx

badger

badger Report 5 Jul 2004 17:38

Can i add my prayers and good wishes too Sharon,for your mum.Two people pretty dear to me have suffered this way in the past few months ,and both are well on the way to a full recovery ,and i,m sure your mum will do just as well ,and be chasing you around again very shortly. Chin up .Fred.

Sue In Oz

Sue In Oz Report 5 Jul 2004 17:45

Sharon, Wishing your Mum a speedy recovery. Best Wishes to you all Sue

Sue In Yorkshire.

Sue In Yorkshire. Report 5 Jul 2004 17:47

HI SHARON & PAUL M y prayers go to your mum for a good recovery,where i work we had a guy that was 45yrs old when he had a stroke only last year, he walks with a slight limp but he was determined to get better.get your mum some soft squeezy balls for exercise for her hands and arms they do work to get the fingers and arms working again. LOVE TO YOU ALL SUE