General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

LADY is poorly..........UPDATE......

Page 0 + 1 of 3

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Unknown

Unknown Report 14 Jul 2004 12:19

Hi all - My Lady is very poorly - we had just this morning made an appointment for her to have aqua puncture - that vet rang our vet to discuss her history and because she has got worse during the last 2 days (we now have to carry her and she won't eat properly) they think it could be bone cancer, so she goes in to our vets 8.30am for xrays.Hopefully we will know more by 2pm tomorrow. The medication did nothing for her and we just pray it has'nt effected her liver. From a child we always had dogs,chickens,goats,cats,rabbits etc - my mother bred dogs, showed at crufts and l loved all the dogs - BUT Lady is OUR first dog and we can't bare all this unknowing and seeing her in pain. If its cancer we will not let her suffer.Everyone can you please cross everything and pray for OUR LADY, she is such a poppet and so gentle. JUST A QUICKIE - Lady was put to sleep yesterday afternoon.She had cancer of the bone and a growth in the liver and must have been in alot of pain. She's high above now chasing the squirells and rabbits along with the motorbikes and the postmen!!! jude swales x

Unknown

Unknown Report 14 Jul 2004 12:21

Jude my little flower - I know how much Lady means to you - thinking of you xx

Heather

Heather Report 14 Jul 2004 12:23

Jude everything is crossed and my thoughts are with you all hevi xx

Wee Scottish Lass

Wee Scottish Lass Report 14 Jul 2004 12:26

Saying a wee prayer for Lady.

Sandra

Sandra Report 14 Jul 2004 13:32

jude i send my ((((((((hugs)))))))) to you and lady, our pets are so special to us, and i hope she gets better, sheba sends a woof sandra

Shazza

Shazza Report 14 Jul 2004 13:37

Hi, My thoughts are with you. Sharon xxxx

Brenda

Brenda Report 14 Jul 2004 13:46

Hi Jude,really sorry about your news.everything that will cross ,is crossed.

Bobtanian

Bobtanian Report 14 Jul 2004 15:05

JUDE so sorry to hear your news all I can say is hold on in there GIRL ,you are thinking on the right lines I wouldnt think twice either if it were my Tessa {age 13years old} love JEAN.

Lindy

Lindy Report 14 Jul 2004 15:12

Jude, I am so sorry, will say a special prayer for your Lady. hugs Lindy

Jen

Jen Report 14 Jul 2004 15:12

jude everything is crossed for lady

Unknown

Unknown Report 14 Jul 2004 16:43

Oh Jude, so sorry to hear about Lady. Sending you both love and hugs (((()))) xxxx. She's a member of your family so it must be such a worrying time for you. Keeping fingers crossed and saying a prayer, Mandy xx

June

June Report 14 Jul 2004 16:47

Jude, I've everything crossed for Lady and you Love June xx

Sue In Oz

Sue In Oz Report 14 Jul 2004 18:27

Hello Jude,so sorry to hear your dog is poorly. Having lost my dog due to a stroke a few weeks ago I know exactly how you feel. I really do hope everything goes ok and I will pray for Lady. Best wishes to you and a hug for Lady Sue x

Unknown

Unknown Report 14 Jul 2004 18:54

Just a quick update - Lady is a tadge better this afternoon,very slow still and needs tlc,but she actually had a bit of energy and got her ball to play with, we could'nt believe our eyes - she could'nt move much, but did her usual growling when we grabbed it in her mouth. She's eaten 2 more small meals, her last for today will be about 9pm. Thank you all for your lovely messages, l'll go and give her all your hugs now:o))) she'll like that:o) she'll like the mud as well Daphne. Jude s wales xx

lou from leicestershire

lou from leicestershire Report 14 Jul 2004 18:55

thinking of you lou x

Fairy

Fairy Report 14 Jul 2004 20:37

Jude, I do feel for you. I've been through the same thing with Katy, my wonderful dog who was 16. Will send a prayer. Jo.

Pinkie

Pinkie Report 14 Jul 2004 20:43

jude im so sorry to hear about lady everything is crossed hope everything turns out ok hugs to you both tina xx

Rosalind in Madeira

Rosalind in Madeira Report 14 Jul 2004 20:44

Jude, thinking of you and Lady, luv n hugs Ros and Bob

Unknown

Unknown Report 14 Jul 2004 20:53

Thank you again for your lovely caring replies: She's just had another small meal,she was looking at us in her way that said "l'm hungry" she can still have one more small one before 10pm. She usually has 4 meals a day cause her stomach juices play up, if we don't spread them out she'll keep eating grass to make herself sick - she's asleep now. Loved all the cuddles and hugs earlier. Di l am sorry about your 2 dogs. l stayed with my 19yr old cat in March - infact when we got to vets he was dealing with another emergancy and my cat was getting upset in the basket, so l took her out and showed her all the posters and told her what they were (mad or what), but it calmed her down and l then stayed with her till she was fast asleep and out of pain. Off now, will let you know tomorrow as soon as we know, probably won't be until atleast 2pm - fingers crossed!!! Jude s wales xx

David

David Report 14 Jul 2004 22:01

Hi Jude I'm sorry to hear about Lady, my GSD Frank and Bruno My Labrador and my cat Chloe and myself have everything crossed that the news is not to bad All the best David