General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

more oldies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 0 + 1 of 3

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

*****me*****

*****me***** Report 25 Jul 2004 21:29

lets get another thread going, what about programs we watched as kids!! four fether falls, torchie, wooden tops,i loved spotty dog!! sundaynight at the london palladiam, andy pandy, william tell, cheyanne, wagon train, anyone remember anymore? i'm sure you do!! chris.

*****me*****

*****me***** Report 25 Jul 2004 21:43

oh yeah, steptoe and son,forgot about that! coronation st, yeah i know it's on now,but i've watched it since i was 9 yrs old! chris.

Sprack

Sprack Report 25 Jul 2004 21:45

I think we had alot of american programs even then such as I love lucy, rowans and martins laugh in and dragnett etc, but I liked picture book, twizzle and camberwick green. jenny

Joy

Joy Report 25 Jul 2004 21:48

I have a brother and sister. My best friend who lived opposite me would have loved a brother or sister. But in her house there was a television! I spent many happy times with her watching Andy Pandy, and Bill and Ben. We may have watched other things, but I remember them best of all. Joy

*****me*****

*****me***** Report 25 Jul 2004 22:12

dorothy, wasn't that pepsedent?? chris.

syljo

syljo Report 25 Jul 2004 22:24

Old time musical hall. Mash (is this still running?)

Sprack

Sprack Report 25 Jul 2004 22:26

jacques cuesteau (spelling) and armand and michaela dennis, rawhide, wagon train, robin hood, william tell, beat the clock, golden shot, wilfred pickles and mabel.

Fairy

Fairy Report 25 Jul 2004 22:28

There is a web site called wirlygig.com where you can view all the oldies including Muffin the Mule, arrh used to love Muffin. Jo.

Sprack

Sprack Report 25 Jul 2004 22:33

irene handle and peggy mount

Fairy

Fairy Report 25 Jul 2004 22:33

Sorry the web site is:- whirligig-tv.(co.)uk

Sprack

Sprack Report 25 Jul 2004 22:35

alf garnett and the silly moo, wurzle gummage

Sprack

Sprack Report 25 Jul 2004 22:45

dorothy I remember a game show with them in but cant remember the name, I will look on imdb. jenny

*****me*****

*****me***** Report 25 Jul 2004 22:47

dorothy, oops! never thought of that

Joy

Joy Report 25 Jul 2004 22:48

Then when we had a TV later, I remember things like criss cross quiz. Joy

Sprack

Sprack Report 25 Jul 2004 22:53

dorothy it was called have a go. jenny

*****me*****

*****me***** Report 25 Jul 2004 22:53

blue peter & magpie! rag tag and bobtail, tails of the river bank, take your pick, there all comuing back to me now!!! have gun will travel, ready steady go, thank your lucky stars, juke box jury.

Sprack

Sprack Report 25 Jul 2004 23:12

I love watching the old top of the pops to see the crowd dancing, it just creases me up. jenny

Sprack

Sprack Report 25 Jul 2004 23:15

I used to like mr and mrs, my husband wouldnt know a thing about me lol. jenny

Sprack

Sprack Report 25 Jul 2004 23:19

black beauty and heidi ( sorry Im waiting for my son to get in, he's only 28)

Geoff

Geoff Report 25 Jul 2004 23:34

Eli used to be with Jimmy James before Hylda Baker made a toy boy of him. Ah yes, "Take Your Pick" with the Yes/No intercourse (with Alec on the gong).