General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

anyone else going on there holiday?

Page 0 + 1 of 2

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Lisa

Lisa Report 13 Aug 2004 13:05

is anyone going on holiday soon and where to?are you going abroad or staying in the country.

Lisa

Lisa Report 13 Aug 2004 13:09

what was it like?

Lisa

Lisa Report 13 Aug 2004 13:28

wendy your be alright .you can do what you like see what you want and not spend half the holiday in a bar which is what my husband does.

Unknown

Unknown Report 13 Aug 2004 13:54

Not going away - but having trips out with our American rellies that arrive on Tuesday for our sons wedding - YIPPEEEEEE. We will be meeting my husbands sisters daughters(plus hubby) 2 young children aged 3 yrs and 18 months, for the first time, can't wait!!!!!!!!! :o) We have'nt seen any of the family for 6 yrs. My daughter and partner will be staying as well - so ONE BIG HAPPY FAMILY HOLIDAY:o)))))))) Oh eck did u understand that - we are meeting hubby's nieces children for the first time!! Jude sarf wales

Unknown

Unknown Report 13 Aug 2004 13:59

Thanks Lorr - u going away??? jude xx

Unknown

Unknown Report 13 Aug 2004 14:06

OHHHHHHHHHHH Lorr - it would be good to stay somewhere different though,just for a weekend - but know what you mean,its such a pilarva, atleast at home you know where everything is:o)) Take care - must finish making beds for the yanks and move the last of our things out of our room into spare room - that way 4 can sleep in our room(incl kids) Jude xx

Lisa

Lisa Report 13 Aug 2004 16:00

i like to be impulsive and would love to just pack my bags and go.somewhere hot and exotic in a nice hotel with pool and lots of alcohol.heaven!x

Unknown

Unknown Report 13 Aug 2004 16:05

Have had my holiday - weekend in Dublin a few weeks ago. Got two weeks off work soon, but I can assure you it's no holiday ! Need a holiday later in the year... will get away if we can

Lisa

Lisa Report 13 Aug 2004 16:07

paul what was dublin nice.i bet your iron levels are up with all that guiness!

Margaret

Margaret Report 13 Aug 2004 16:30

We are off to Saulges in France never been that far before i am now begining to have secong thoughts. Have not got the heart to tell hubby i dont want to go Margaret

Lisa

Lisa Report 13 Aug 2004 16:32

margeret you will regret it if you don't go.why don't you want to go.?is it the travelling?xx

Lisa

Lisa Report 13 Aug 2004 16:35

no kids like adventure.can't you go to somewhere like barcelona have a massive water park.and loads of bars too.best of both worldsxx

Margaret

Margaret Report 13 Aug 2004 16:49

Lisa I feel that i dont want to travel so far away from home. Margaret

Christine2

Christine2 Report 13 Aug 2004 17:11

19 days 15hours 50 minutes to South Devon. Anybody coming? Chrissie

Christine2

Christine2 Report 13 Aug 2004 17:18

Come on then Paul - how about it? LOL Chrissie

Hawthorn

Hawthorn Report 13 Aug 2004 20:36

We are going the Kyrenia, northern Cyprus, in October. Has anyone been there or know what the weather will be like?

Lisa

Lisa Report 13 Aug 2004 20:37

chrissie are you going to put us up thenxx

Christine2

Christine2 Report 13 Aug 2004 20:38

I would if I could afford it, unfortunately we will have to rely on Paul:)))) Chrissie

Lisa

Lisa Report 13 Aug 2004 20:39

paul we're all comin with you bought a few g.c friends hope you don't mindx

**Sheesh

**Sheesh Report 13 Aug 2004 22:49

Have just come back from mine in lake district - i now know why there are so many lakes there!!!! was meant to come home tommorrow but i couldnt stand another night of rain.