General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

I am going to RUN AWAY! Who wants to come with me?

Page 0 + 1 of 5

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 17 Nov 2004 17:44

To a nice hot country, where nobody can tell me what to do, how to act, how to wear my hair, how to do my mascara, what size earrings im allowed to wear, how to have my nails, how to speak, how to cross the road, how to do the washing up! Im running away from the ball and chain, to find myself a hot hunky tanned fella,who will treat me like a princess and be romantic with me and a gorgeous morning sunrise, im gonna live by the beach and swim in the sea all day, anyone wanna come with me? xxx

Gem in Wakefield

Gem in Wakefield Report 17 Nov 2004 17:45

Me!!!!!!!!! Gem:))))))))

*  Bridget *

* Bridget * Report 17 Nov 2004 17:45

YES PLEASE! FREEDOM AT LAST YIPEE!

♥ Katz

♥ Katz Report 17 Nov 2004 17:45

ooohhhh, I'll come too.... Kxx

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 17 Nov 2004 17:46

well thats a good start! lets go girls....we can drink all day, dance all night, lie in the sun, and not have any nasty boyfriends calling us names and tellin us what to do! xx

♥ Katz

♥ Katz Report 17 Nov 2004 17:49

Hello Rock!

Lucky

Lucky Report 17 Nov 2004 17:49

How lovely, can I come too!! Just what I need at the moment Dianex

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 17 Nov 2004 17:50

of course you can come Diane! everyone is welcome, as long as they aint nasty and there not called Dave Stevens!!!

*  Bridget *

* Bridget * Report 17 Nov 2004 17:52

steph; are you booking our plane tickets? who is dave ?

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 17 Nov 2004 17:53

Im not leaving without Pink Diana though! xx

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 17 Nov 2004 17:54

yeah lets go first class and drink champagne! do it in style! xx

Wendy

Wendy Report 17 Nov 2004 17:54

Oh, yes, yes, yes. Please can I come too? Pretty please!!!

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 17 Nov 2004 17:55

Of course wendy, as i said, everyone is welcome apart from anyone called DAVE STEVENS!!! x

*  Bridget *

* Bridget * Report 17 Nov 2004 17:58

Princess who is he and why do u hate him so?

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 17 Nov 2004 17:59

He is my fiancee! x

*  Bridget *

* Bridget * Report 17 Nov 2004 18:02

WHOOPS!

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 17 Nov 2004 18:03

Dont say whoops, im definatley going now! he just called and got all grumpy cos i have had to work late and now he has to come 2 stops to come and meet me, right, i am packing tonite!!!!! x

Wendy

Wendy Report 17 Nov 2004 18:05

Bridget, I was going to ask that. Princess Steph, what's he done? Or is it just the male species in general?

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 17 Nov 2004 18:05

just take a look at my origional message, all those things is what he tells me to do and there is more!!, we been having problems recently and im just sick of it!!! x

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 17 Nov 2004 18:09

so im going on the run! its my dream to live by the beach in a hot country anyway! xx