General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

SENDING LOVE TO GRANNY AND GRANDA

Page 0 + 1 of 2

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Unknown

Unknown Report 5 Dec 2004 10:21

see below

Unknown

Unknown Report 5 Dec 2004 10:26

Just been chatting on phone to my son in Aus. Its their little girls 1st birthday today. I have never seen her or held her - but - the family over there did something really special to make Paul and I part of the celebrations. They released a bright yellow balloon with a note attached - lots of love to my granny and granda in England, Isobel Sophia Sitting here choked with emotion - and very proud of my son and d i l - they know how important family is and even though thousand of miles divide us we are all only a heartbeat away David and Caroline - and of course our little princess - thank you xx

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom Report 5 Dec 2004 10:29

How wonderfull. To be so far away, and yet be so near, is truly love in itself, Elaine xx

Sandra

Sandra Report 5 Dec 2004 10:30

Shiela that is so sweet, i have a lump in my throat too bless sandra

TonyOz

TonyOz Report 5 Dec 2004 10:34

How wonderful for you, Sheila. And a Happy B/day to your Grandaughter. Tony. Victoria, Aus.

Unknown

Unknown Report 5 Dec 2004 10:42

Oh She, I'm filling up for you too! How lovely, I would be so proud if my son grew into such a thoughtful adult. Loads of love and hugs to you and Paul, and of course a very happy birthday to your little queen of the outback, Isobel. Mandy & the boys xxx

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 5 Dec 2004 10:42

Lovely She, bless her, and a happy birthday to her too. it is bad enough with our littlest one being in M Keynes and us in Glos, I can only begin to imagine how you feel at 'family' times in particular with them so far away. Thank goodness for modern technology though that brings you closer together. And look out for that balloon, who knows how far it may get. ann glos

Trish

Trish Report 5 Dec 2004 11:19

She, what a beautiful thought . Really pleased for you.

Unknown

Unknown Report 5 Dec 2004 11:45

Tony - you will see the balloon before me - cos they released it near Melbourne - so if you see it wave to it please. :-)

**Dawn O**

**Dawn O** Report 5 Dec 2004 12:09

Hi Sheila & Paul, Aaaahhhh, that was lovely of them to do that. I always believe, 'No matter how far, your hearts are never apart'..... Merry Christmas Everyone..... Hugs, Dawn.

Sue In Yorkshire.

Sue In Yorkshire. Report 5 Dec 2004 12:24

She That is lovely of David,Caroline and your little Princess Isobel Sophia to let off a balloon on Isobel's 1st Birthday for you and Paul. Hope you got them all on your webcam. Special 1st Happy Birthday Greetings for Isobel Sophia. Hope you can ger across to Aussie to see them shortly. Love and Hugs Sue

susie manterfield(high wycombe)

susie manterfield(high wycombe) Report 5 Dec 2004 12:33

oh she, i am sooo pleased for you,i bet its made your christmas hun happy birthday isabel love and hugs susie

TonyOz

TonyOz Report 5 Dec 2004 12:42

Sheila, if i see it i will give it an extra " BLOWWWW" and send it on its way to England. Tony Oz

Bren from Oldham

Bren from Oldham Report 5 Dec 2004 12:47

Hi She What a Loving thoughtful family you have Love and Hugs to all of you Bren

Unknown

Unknown Report 5 Dec 2004 13:03

Hiya Flower - l'm all watery eyed now!!! Can't believe a year has passed since her birth - l truly hope you'll see her soon. Hugs:o) Jude sarf wales

Iz

Iz Report 5 Dec 2004 15:16

That's so lovely, She ! Iz

lou from leicestershire

lou from leicestershire Report 5 Dec 2004 18:06

that was such a lovely thing they did hope she had a great bday xxxx

Lindy

Lindy Report 5 Dec 2004 18:14

Oh She! You are such a lucky Granny! (((Hugs))) Lindyxx

PennyDainty

PennyDainty Report 5 Dec 2004 18:17

Aw She that is lovely, it really doesn't seem like a year already. Christine

Chris Ho :)

Chris Ho :) Report 5 Dec 2004 19:01

Hello She, what a thoughtful thing to do, how nice! and to think, somewhere out there is a ballon filled with love for you both! :)