General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

I was right

Page 0 + 1 of 3

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Bec

Bec Report 6 Dec 2004 00:50

This may be of no interest but many people advised me Bendy - you were right honey He's with this 17yr old. he lied and said he'd never leave me for someone else, and he has, They are now in a relationship. I feel soooo stupid!

Bec

Bec Report 6 Dec 2004 00:56

I feel like a right prat He PROMISED me he didnt finsh with me for someone else. The thing is, shes 17, works part-time at tesco. I'm 22, I have this great new job, my own place etc I'm an idiot

MrsBucketBouquet

MrsBucketBouquet Report 6 Dec 2004 00:58

NEVER feel stupid luv.....just feel great! that that 17yo has the probs of a two timin, lying barst**d! and not you....."Dry your eyes mate, Theres plenty more fish in the sea".... :o)

Bec

Bec Report 6 Dec 2004 01:00

I'm such a prat! I supported him when he didnt work for 9 months, The he got a job at tesco and left me for a 17 year old!

Bec

Bec Report 6 Dec 2004 01:03

I cant. I'm gutted I loved him so much. I gave up my mum for him and now I'm alone

MrsBucketBouquet

MrsBucketBouquet Report 6 Dec 2004 01:03

Bec...do you really want to spend your time with a pratt that works at tesco's?....He's the pratt hunny...not you (((())))) x

Bec

Bec Report 6 Dec 2004 01:06

I could die right now I'm gutted I am such a stupid cow

MrsBucketBouquet

MrsBucketBouquet Report 6 Dec 2004 01:07

Christmas time is a good time to make amends with anyone...espescially your mum...go see her....I can guarentee she'll want to see you...if not! you always have us x

Bec

Bec Report 6 Dec 2004 01:07

I've been so silly I'm going to be sat on my own on xmas day. I wish i could die

Anne from Scotland

Anne from Scotland Report 6 Dec 2004 01:10

bec forget him - make your peace with your mum - she is waiting for you! honestly she is!

MrsBucketBouquet

MrsBucketBouquet Report 6 Dec 2004 01:10

Bec...I wont go to bed tonight till I know we have made you feel a little bt better.......stay on your PC...please!

Bec

Bec Report 6 Dec 2004 01:13

I'm so silly Thnak you all for your support, it literally is all i have I just dont know what to do

MrsBucketBouquet

MrsBucketBouquet Report 6 Dec 2004 01:16

Bec...Im a 55yo Mum that has had rows with my kids at one time n another....we are the best pals in all the world...your mum is to you also....trust us oldies...we DO know best and most of all...we love you.

Anne from Scotland

Anne from Scotland Report 6 Dec 2004 01:16

Bec please get in touch with your mum. forget him. your mum will welcome you with open arms. Anne

Bec

Bec Report 6 Dec 2004 01:17

I'm so sorry for being so self-pitying I dont have anyone to talk to apart from you You are literally my lifeline

MrsBucketBouquet

MrsBucketBouquet Report 6 Dec 2004 01:20

Bec...take stock......re read all the comments on here...think of that lad and what he has done to you....imagin a life with a two timing rat thats a trolly dolly at Tesco's and tells you lies and tell yourself that you deserve better.....cos you dooooooo...

Bec

Bec Report 6 Dec 2004 01:23

I know I deserve better but i left my family for him ( stupid in retrospect) he was my life until 6 days ago

MrsBucketBouquet

MrsBucketBouquet Report 6 Dec 2004 01:25

How long were you an item?

Anne from Scotland

Anne from Scotland Report 6 Dec 2004 01:27

Bec please forget him - take a step towards your mum - she is waiting for you. your mum probably saw through him anyway!

Bec

Bec Report 6 Dec 2004 01:28

I know i'm only young but i never expected this he was unemploled for 9 months and I supported him then he gets a job and goes off with a girl he meets at work!