General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

dev out of coronation st

Page 0 + 1 of 2

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

sandra rogers

sandra rogers Report 19 Dec 2004 21:11

dev will soon be going after this mornings news

lou from leicestershire

lou from leicestershire Report 19 Dec 2004 21:12

wat news was that ???

Emma

Emma Report 19 Dec 2004 21:12

why?

Daniel

Daniel Report 19 Dec 2004 21:13

Snorting Cocaine my paper says

Chris Ho :)

Chris Ho :) Report 19 Dec 2004 21:14

Ooh!

sandra rogers

sandra rogers Report 19 Dec 2004 21:15

went with a girl and she must have took photos of him snorting off kitchen worktop looks like he was set up big time

Daniel

Daniel Report 19 Dec 2004 21:18

I knew Sunita would stab him in the back

Unknown

Unknown Report 19 Dec 2004 21:20

set up,or not....its illegal! good riddance....fed up with his whing voice. bryan.

sandra rogers

sandra rogers Report 19 Dec 2004 21:25

daneil lol thought it might be mad maya but she is a guest of the qween and bryan your right it is illegal what with him swopping price tags on a jumper a week or too ago he has dug his own grave

Sue In Yorkshire.

Sue In Yorkshire. Report 19 Dec 2004 21:33

Sorry but can't stand him,one reason why I stopped watching Corrie. Sue

Unknown

Unknown Report 19 Dec 2004 22:33

Didn't know about the drugs or swopping tags on jumpers. Both illegal so of course he should lose his job. Any of us mere mortals would be straight out the door! He is nice looking but I can't stand his voice! Mandy :)

sandra rogers

sandra rogers Report 19 Dec 2004 22:55

mandy you and me both x

Margaret

Margaret Report 19 Dec 2004 23:59

never did like him not a good actor and his voice rises as he speaks hope they get rid of him Did u know that Katie is going to get pregnant and when her dad objects she kills him!!!!!

Margaret

Margaret Report 20 Dec 2004 00:01

Heard on This Morning on Friday the soap critic said it.

Carole

Carole Report 20 Dec 2004 18:25

Great! I think he is a bad actor!

sandra rogers

sandra rogers Report 20 Dec 2004 21:35

hiya everyone for your replies carol i think katies dad is a tasty bit off trousers lol

Big Shaz

Big Shaz Report 20 Dec 2004 21:38

Dev deserves to be sacked.. but what I dont understand is how the guy got the part in the first place!! I have never seen such cardboard acting in my life and I doubt we'll ever see him in anything else. Shaz x

sandra rogers

sandra rogers Report 20 Dec 2004 21:42

shaz i agree he is a rank actor and and if they dont give him the bullet for drugs well there is something wrong i mean they sacked alfie moons bro for telling lies with a girl to prove he is not gay thats nowt compared to drugs

Margaret

Margaret Report 20 Dec 2004 21:42

According to the AOL news boards, Granada are standing by him and he is being given time off to sort himself out. They blame the pressure of work on Coronation St and feel they are partly to blame. Margaret

Big Shaz

Big Shaz Report 20 Dec 2004 21:45

I agree Sandra and did anyone see GMTV this morning... Curley Watts was on and he was asked what he thought about the whole Dev thing and if he thought that maybe the pressure of work could be to blame? Curley said he couldnt speak for Dev but would speak for himself (remember how he was an alcoholic until 7yrs ago) well he said... wouldnt it be great to be able to blame work pressure... then he said... No work cant be blamed I did it coz I liked it!! Shaz x