General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

The girls had one.

Page 0 + 1 of 7

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Unknown

Unknown Report 22 Dec 2004 21:57

The girls used to have a thread on here about the weird names they had for the area coyly named the front bottom. Now its time for the boys to introduce their best friend. I know at times he has been known as Willy, Peter, John Thomas and Dick. Over to you guys, but keep it clean!

Unknown

Unknown Report 22 Dec 2004 22:06

nice one jim! when a kiddy...it was pee wee. now its......willy. in a few years time............willy wont he!! bryan.

Unknown

Unknown Report 22 Dec 2004 22:18

Who can forget the film percy about a chap had a bad accident and lost percy but had a new one grafted on happy chap had all the girls after him to make sure PERCY worked properly

Bev

Bev Report 22 Dec 2004 22:31

hubby's is called Martini Bev

Unknown

Unknown Report 22 Dec 2004 22:32

lol Bev, any time, any place, anywhere? Son's was called Percy when he was little, as in 'pointing percy at the porcelain'. Now boringly willy like everyone else's. Mandy :))

sandra rogers

sandra rogers Report 22 Dec 2004 22:34

bev you rum jockey anywhere etc lol

Bev

Bev Report 22 Dec 2004 22:35

you got it mandy lol son's was willy, not sure what he calls it now (he's 21) lol

Unknown

Unknown Report 22 Dec 2004 22:39

Hiya, My little boys is known as a Winky, can't remember where the name came from though, but I think its cute!! Much better than hubbys name for his!!! Sarah

Unknown

Unknown Report 22 Dec 2004 22:41

Did anyone ever see that sketch in French and Saunders where Dawn French was referring to a 'todger' - it just had such a nice sound to it. Mandy pmsl again

sandra rogers

sandra rogers Report 22 Dec 2004 22:41

valley lol

Bev

Bev Report 22 Dec 2004 22:43

ok so where are the men on this thread????? c'mon boys.........................what do you call yours????? Bev

sandra rogers

sandra rogers Report 22 Dec 2004 22:45

meat and 2 veg or digerydo

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom Report 22 Dec 2004 22:45

meat n two veg?? Or the one eyed trouser snake....(Blush) Elaine lol !

Unknown

Unknown Report 22 Dec 2004 22:46

Well I will add on my husband's behalf then seeing that the men are too scared to 'name and shame' their bits. He doesn't call it anything. I have referred to it as willy or even dangly bits, but it never seems to enter into any of his conversations. Although seeing he does suffer from benign prostatic disease (hey I spelt it right at 10.45 after the bailey's!) so maybe it's A SORE POINT pmsl even though he isn't. Mandy xxxx

Unknown

Unknown Report 22 Dec 2004 22:46

Excalibur

Bev

Bev Report 22 Dec 2004 22:48

in your dreams grampa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bev

sandra rogers

sandra rogers Report 22 Dec 2004 22:48

jim dream on lol

Unknown

Unknown Report 22 Dec 2004 22:49

I'm hurt and offended. Boo hoo