General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

The Soon To Be Going Back To Work Breakfast Club!

Page 0 + 1 of 3

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Chris Ho :)

Chris Ho :) Report 3 Jan 2005 07:00

Morning Folks, am trying to get up early, ready for that day (Wednesday!) :))

Guinevere

Guinevere Report 3 Jan 2005 07:01

*music plays - Ashes to Ashes Bowie* Burn the bacon nicely, please. How was the sea yesterday, Christine? Gwynne

Chris Ho :) Report 3 Jan 2005 07:05

Morning Gwynne, bacon sizzling nicely!.. that sea was lovely Gwynne, ferocious!, stood and took deep gulps of sea-air! :) stopped at Sandringham, on the way back, hoards of Tourists there, lovely place, didn't see the Queen, was going to give her an invite for brekkie here today! :))

June

June Report 3 Jan 2005 07:06

Morning girls, my granddaughter is back to work today and I have to take her to work shortly. Retired, who said retired, lol June xx

Chris Ho :) Report 3 Jan 2005 07:07

No Lou or Tracy today!.. Good old Tracy, got in this morning all that washing-up had been done, Cafe was immaculate! :))

Chris Ho :) Report 3 Jan 2005 07:09

Morning June, yes, that day is fast approaching!.. tea or coffee before you go?.. :)

June

June Report 3 Jan 2005 07:19

Coffee please Christine, wish I had gone to the seaside, why do I always think after the event? June xx

Chris Ho :) Report 3 Jan 2005 07:21

Coffee coming up June!, yes, it was a lovely day yesterday, nice beach walk, quite a few people there, think it was exercise day! :))

lou from leicestershire

lou from leicestershire Report 3 Jan 2005 07:37

morning all

Chris Ho :) Report 3 Jan 2005 07:44

Morning folks, are you well today?..

Chris Ho :) Report 3 Jan 2005 07:44

Any brekkies required, usual toast is it Lou?.. :)

Guinevere

Guinevere Report 3 Jan 2005 07:46

*music plays Sorrow Bowie* Anyone else going to the Sales today? I really need a warm dressing gown these cold winter mornings and I feel the need for a new winter coat. And I may look at shoes and boots. Gwynne

Gwyn in Kent

Gwyn in Kent Report 3 Jan 2005 07:49

Morning all. Just popping in to say 'Hello'. It's back to work for some in this house, tomorrow. Elder daughter is not too pleased as it will be her birthday and she'd like an extra day. Any toast and Marmite going please?

Chris Ho :) Report 3 Jan 2005 07:49

Would like to have another look at the shops for shoes, but am taking this poor sorry looking Xmas-tree down today, and trying to get sorted out a bit! :)) Busy day ahead then Jude, another party! :) any more bacon-butties, we have plenty?..

lou from leicestershire

lou from leicestershire Report 3 Jan 2005 07:50

toast and juice for me please :-)

Gwyn in Kent

Gwyn in Kent Report 3 Jan 2005 07:51

Red shoes, Gwynne? Daughters are talking about hitting the sales at Lakeside.

Chris Ho :) Report 3 Jan 2005 07:51

Morning Gwyneth, ooh yes, we love Marmite here!, we have toasted muffins as well! :)) wonder if we'll see the boss Paul Today?.. :))

Chris Ho :) Report 3 Jan 2005 07:53

Toast and fresh juice coming Lou, doing anything nice today?..

Chris Ho :) Report 3 Jan 2005 07:54

Plenty of tea here today Jude, must keep your strength up! :))

lou from leicestershire

lou from leicestershire Report 3 Jan 2005 07:55

i was lucky in M & S the other day cus i got some black trousers for £9 instead of £29.50 went for jeans though as apart from work clothes i only ever wear jeans ......................