General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Jack And Jill

Page 0 + 1 of 2

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

PolperroPrincess

PolperroPrincess Report 17 Jan 2005 14:13

Went up the hill, To have a little fun. Stupid Jill forgot the pill, and now they have a son.....!

Ramblin Rose

Ramblin Rose Report 17 Jan 2005 14:14

Chuckle-Rose

Jack (Sahara)

Jack (Sahara) Report 17 Jan 2005 14:16

lol Bev, but what about Stupid Jack who forgot his condom!!! Jack x

PolperroPrincess

PolperroPrincess Report 17 Jan 2005 14:21

You have a point there Jack But I couldnt make it rhyme!! Bev

PolperroPrincess

PolperroPrincess Report 17 Jan 2005 14:23

Mary had a little lamb, Her father shot it dead. And now it goes to school with her Between two hunks of bread!!

PennyDainty

PennyDainty Report 17 Jan 2005 14:32

Jack and Jill went up the hill To fetch a pail of water Jack he had his wicked way And now they have a daughter! Christine

PolperroPrincess

PolperroPrincess Report 17 Jan 2005 14:43

lol Christine and Jessbow....

PolperroPrincess

PolperroPrincess Report 17 Jan 2005 14:47

Very funny Barbara...gave me a laugh that did! Bev

Harry

Harry Report 17 Jan 2005 16:11

Jack and Jill went up the hill, to fetch a pail of water - but what colour was the bucket?

Ramblin Rose

Ramblin Rose Report 17 Jan 2005 16:30

I have had a good chuckle off and on.Keep them coming-Rose

Unknown

Unknown Report 17 Jan 2005 16:33

ahem, in Jack's defence, Jill was supposed to be on the pill, but she forgot it. therefore he didn't think he needed a condom. it's always the blokes fault isn't it... lol

Mags

Mags Report 17 Jan 2005 16:49

Ride a Cock Horse To Banbury Cross See a fine lady On her white horse With rings on her fingers And bells on her toe Now she is naked And doesn’t yet know That boys and girls came out to play They watched then stole her clothes away!

Jack (Sahara)

Jack (Sahara) Report 17 Jan 2005 16:52

Well Paul - er yes actually, it is usually the blokes fault ;-) Jack x

Unknown

Unknown Report 17 Jan 2005 16:53

Well not in this case. It clearly states that "stupid Jill forgot her pill". Therefore it's her fault. so there. lol

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 17 Jan 2005 17:04

Erm Paul.....STDs !!!! Thats why he should still wear the condom....tutut!! lol xx

Unknown

Unknown Report 17 Jan 2005 17:06

Nowhere in this parable does it say that Jack and Jill were not in a steady, committed relationship. In which case Jack would not have needed to worry about such things. hehe you will NOT win lol

Unknown

Unknown Report 17 Jan 2005 17:15

Tut tut, I came to read this thread because I live only a few miles from Kilmersdon - where Jack and Jill tumbled down the hill ..... and all I find is smutty verses .... LOL!! Mandy :))

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 17 Jan 2005 17:18

Well...who knows wat goes on behind closed doors eh!! x

Rupert

Rupert Report 17 Jan 2005 17:25

Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall havin a game of cricket the ball went up his trouser leg and hit his middle wicket. (poor fella) Rupert

PolperroPrincess

PolperroPrincess Report 17 Jan 2005 23:35

Mary had a little lamb It ran into a pylon, 10,000 volts went up its a**e And turned its wool to nylon