General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

free 2002 electoral roll look ups

Page 0 + 1 of 2

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

James

James Report 5 Sep 2003 23:37

Hi all, I still have credits left for anybody wanting to look up names on the 2002 electoral roll via 192.com The site wont look back to the past but will look for anybody alive in 2002. I am happy to search for anyone as if I dont use them up the will elapse. Jim Sussex

Pinkie

Pinkie Report 6 Sep 2003 11:11

hi james thankyou for your kind offer,ive sent you an email thanking you tina x

Anna

Anna Report 6 Sep 2003 22:41

hello,if you have any credits left i would be grateful if you could look up and Sampsons or Igoes in Whitehaven,Frizingdon and Arlecdon Cumbria Thanks

Meryl

Meryl Report 7 Sep 2003 13:40

Hi if you have any creditrs left could you please look to see if there is a Rosemary Norton in Norfolk please? Thanks Meryl

James

James Report 9 Sep 2003 09:53

Still plenty of credits left. I am really pleased that I have been able to help so many trace their relies. So please let me know if you want any help Jim

Lorraine

Lorraine Report 10 Sep 2003 17:02

jim could you try Caroline Joan Penlington for me if you have any credits left?

Pauline

Pauline Report 12 Sep 2003 13:40

Hi James, Would be grateful if you can find Sarah Jane Light-London area. Many thanks Pauline Hammons [email protected]

BrianW

BrianW Report 12 Sep 2003 14:31

If you are still in business, I am looking for a Norman Edward Toleman, probably aged around 70, but I have no idea of the area, last contact was in Suffolk. Thanks if you can assist.

Donna

Donna Report 12 Sep 2003 19:34

Hi James, This is a real long shot but any G Osborn in the London area would be great, if it turns out to be a massive task, please let me know. Thanx Donna

Gillian

Gillian Report 13 Sep 2003 15:12

Jim, what a kind offer. If you still have time, energy and credits to spare I am trying to trace GOOD family members originally from Glasgow. Particularly Jackie and his 5 children (now in 30s+40s)Charmaine, Samantha, Jaqueline, Malcolm and 1 other daughter. Thank you for your time, Gillian Davidson (nee Bowdler)

Roseanne

Roseanne Report 13 Sep 2003 23:02

Hi I am trying to trace my cousin gail skeer i think she may be in cheshire Thank you Roseanne

Cheryl

Cheryl Report 14 Sep 2003 18:38

if you still have credits please try to find Philip James Day born 23/12/1948 Colchester area

Unknown

Unknown Report 14 Sep 2003 22:53

Hi Jim, If you do have any credits left, I would really appreciate the look up of any Owen Reilly's in Glasgow. Thanks so much. Regards Margaret

Susan

Susan Report 18 Sep 2003 17:16

Hi Not sure if your offer will extend to Ireland but if so could you please try for THOMAS CAMPBELL in County Westmeath, Athlone. Thanks Sue Batts

Teresa

Teresa Report 18 Sep 2003 23:42

thank you for your kind offer ...can u look up a susan James last place she was living was in kent berchington

Patricia

Patricia Report 19 Sep 2003 11:16

please could you look for margret adams last heard of in hertfordshire in 1981 think its realy kind of tou regards trish

James

James Report 19 Sep 2003 22:23

Hi All, I am now getting to the last 20 or so look ups so if you want me to look please let me know before they all run out. I have had some excellent results so if you are wondering if those long lost relies can be found please let me know Jim

Cambslady

Cambslady Report 2 Oct 2003 22:17

Hi Jim! If you have any credits left and they haven't expired yet, could you do a look up for Elaine Johnson. Last heard of in the Peterlee/Sunderland area and married to a Colin. Thanks, Pippa.

Patricia

Patricia Report 3 Oct 2003 09:54

hi there its me again i am now looking for ann warren in the area of letchworth herts thanks trish

Patricia

Patricia Report 3 Oct 2003 09:54

hi there its me again i am now looking for ann warren in the area of letchworth herts thanks trish