General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

To Willum Williams.....

Page 0 + 1 of 2

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Unknown

Unknown Report 19 Nov 2003 08:33

Hi Willum - read back this morning to see you were taken to hospital with chest pains last night - I DO HOPE YOU ARE OK,l'm off to work now, perhaps someone could keep us up to date on here if they hear anything!!! Loads of Love to you Willum and hope you soon feel better XX Jude:)

Trish

Trish Report 19 Nov 2003 08:52

William, can't comment on the Scouse 'cos I don't know what it is but hope you're feeling better and back with us real soon. All the best

Unknown

Unknown Report 19 Nov 2003 08:58

William, Thinking of you, hope everything is fine, and we see you back on the board real soon. Take care love Terri

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 19 Nov 2003 09:31

William sorry to hear you are not well, hope it is not too long before you are back home and chatting to us again. We unruly lot need you to keep us in order. Best wishes Ann Glos

Michele

Michele Report 19 Nov 2003 10:00

William Sorry to hear you are not well. Take care of yourself and look forward to seeing you back amongst us soon. Love and best wishes Michele

Sue

Sue Report 19 Nov 2003 10:13

William, I was lurking when you went off to hospital last night. I hope it's not too serious and that you'll be back soon. All good wishes. Sue

Elisabeth

Elisabeth Report 19 Nov 2003 10:22

William, So sorry you are not well. Take care and get back to us very soon. Tell Eileen you need lots of pampering, we need you here to help us all. Three greens and happy landings. Love and hugs. Elisabeth

Heather

Heather Report 19 Nov 2003 11:03

William - get well soon - looking forward to seeing back on the boards asap love hevi

Brian

Brian Report 19 Nov 2003 11:06

Take care old buddy, Sorry to hear that you're not well...but we're all thinking of you. We're thinking of you too Eileen, it's not easy when someone's ill, is it?

Margaret

Margaret Report 19 Nov 2003 11:57

Hope there is some news on William soon. Hope you are feeling better now William, best wishes Margaret

Unknown

Unknown Report 19 Nov 2003 14:21

Hi Willum - l was also lurking on the members brd and saw that u are back home,please take it easy and perhaps not so much time at the gym!!!!!!! Love & Hugs Jude xx

Heather

Heather Report 19 Nov 2003 14:35

William Glad to see you are now back home - take it easy best wishes to you and Eileen hevi

June

June Report 19 Nov 2003 16:59

HI William, What's this, have you been burning the candle at both ends? No seriously though, you must take care of yourself, I'm glad to hear you are home, just drop down a gear and take it easy. June.

Elizabeth A

Elizabeth A Report 19 Nov 2003 17:41

Willum Speedy recovery Liz

Mark

Mark Report 19 Nov 2003 18:21

i hope u are ok, as you have been helping me with my birth father. from wot i here you help alot of other people on this web site. so a speedy recovery. get well soon, mark

Michelle

Michelle Report 19 Nov 2003 19:04

William, look after yourself and get well very soon. All the best, M.

Allie

Allie Report 19 Nov 2003 19:10

Wiiliam, Sorry to hear you have not been feeling on top form. Get well soon and look after yourself. Allie.

**Dawn O**

**Dawn O** Report 19 Nov 2003 19:22

Hi William, I do hope that it is nothing serious and wishing you a speedy recovery.......Do take things easy, Take Care. Regards, Dawn & Family.

Crista

Crista Report 19 Nov 2003 19:25

William, Best wishes and hope you and Eileen didn't have too much of a scare. Look after yourself. Crista

Shelli4

Shelli4 Report 19 Nov 2003 19:36

William Just heard you've had a scare, please take it easy and hope you feel better soon Shelli xx