General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

At last - I'm an expectant father!!

Page 0 + 1 of 2

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Russell

Russell Report 18 Feb 2004 09:18

I received some incredible news yesterday. My wife Jessica is expecting our first baby. We started trying a year ago and have had many 'false alarms' during that time. I am so happy! :-) ;-) All this research I have been doing since we started trying is now worthwhile. Perhaps Jessica will now forgive the hours I have spent on the computer! (maybe not) Thankyou to everybody for their help in discovering our baby's roots

Michelle

Michelle Report 18 Feb 2004 09:23

CONGRATULATIONS to you both. Hope everything goes perfectly for you. Such lovely news on such a lovely sunny morning. Good luck. M.

Brenda

Brenda Report 18 Feb 2004 09:30

Jessica and Russell...Congratulations.

Lindy

Lindy Report 18 Feb 2004 09:31

Congratulations to both of you!!! May you have a healthy happy baby. :-))) Lindy in the cloudy Algarve: :-)))

Brenda

Brenda Report 18 Feb 2004 09:33

Having trouble finishing message.....Congratulations

Brenda

Brenda Report 18 Feb 2004 09:34

CONGRATULATIONS

Trish

Trish Report 18 Feb 2004 09:48

Many congratulations to both of you - always good to hear this sort of news. Keep us informed won't you?

Maz (the Royal One) in the East End 9256

Maz (the Royal One) in the East End 9256 Report 18 Feb 2004 09:48

Congratulations Russell - hope you know what you are letting yourself in for !!! Many happy years with the little darlings! Maz. XX

BrianW

BrianW Report 18 Feb 2004 09:55

Congratulations. Ignore the rumour that children are a sexually transmitted disease. There are cheaper ways of adding names to your family tree, though.

Unknown

Unknown Report 18 Feb 2004 09:57

Congratulation on your precious gift... take good care of your wife, and child when it arrives, enjoy every moment (apart from the dirty nappies, the projectile vomit, the sleepless nights.... shall I go on ?) Paul

Unknown

Unknown Report 18 Feb 2004 10:04

Congratualtions! Enjoy every precious moment! Love Eleanor & Tony xx

susie manterfield(high wycombe)

susie manterfield(high wycombe) Report 18 Feb 2004 10:19

russell and jessica CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! my husband says he knows exactly how you feel. he felt the same with all 4 of them. much love susie and terry

Pinkie

Pinkie Report 18 Feb 2004 10:32

congratulations so happy for you both :0) tina xxx

Yvette

Yvette Report 18 Feb 2004 11:18

Russell and Jessica Thats great news, its nice to start the day with a happy note! Enjoy the pregnancy together, and the many years that follow, there is nothing like it. All the best of wishes to you both Yvette

Bob

Bob Report 18 Feb 2004 12:28

Congratulations Russell and Jessica. Last I heard a baby will cost you about £140,000 at todays prices so you had better start saving up now. Don't forget to put him/her down for a good school straight away (move if you have to). Flog the sports car and buy a volvo estate and remember that your mates aren't really interested in the relative merits of folding push chairs. Bob

Angelic Alaina

Angelic Alaina Report 18 Feb 2004 12:47

what wonderful news I love babies, my sister as got a girl and my cousin is expecting twins boys in May, you'll love being a father well done!

Fi aka Wheelie Spice

Fi aka Wheelie Spice Report 18 Feb 2004 13:11

Congratulations Russell and Jessica. Fi

Unknown

Unknown Report 18 Feb 2004 14:47

Congratulations Russell and Jessica. We needed some good news and that is the very best. Di.

Elizabeth

Elizabeth Report 18 Feb 2004 15:44

Fantastic news, all the best. Liz

Maggie in Leics

Maggie in Leics Report 18 Feb 2004 15:46

Congrats to both of you - know what it's like to wait!! Better start getting all the sleep you can now, cos you'll get none after it's born (but worth EVERY sleepless night!!!!).