General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Online bubble wrap!!

Page 0 + 1 of 2

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Janet

Janet Report 8 Mar 2004 16:19

If you like popping bubble wrap, you'll love this! http://www.nonstop.lv/files/bubblewrap.swf

Natalie

Natalie Report 8 Mar 2004 16:24

As I was abit stressed today. Had a go and it was brill. thanks for that. It is now in my fav's lol

Carol

Carol Report 8 Mar 2004 16:26

just put it in my favourites, will tell everyone in work!

Auntie Peanut

Auntie Peanut Report 8 Mar 2004 17:14

Help please Janet or anyone else. I got that site up but all I got in the top L.H. corner of my screen is a very small square with a red, a blue and a green marking. I have had this before. Is my compooter lacking something? I want to squash some bubble wrap Boo hoo!!! Norah

Maggie in Leics

Maggie in Leics Report 8 Mar 2004 17:31

Try this one to test your reaction time - first time I did it it asked me if I'd been drinking!! http://www(.)mrsomalleys(.)co(.)uk/kids

Natalie

Natalie Report 8 Mar 2004 17:36

I tried that one to Maggie, tells me to keep practising lol

Lynda

Lynda Report 8 Mar 2004 19:05

Thanks Janet Was feeling a bit stressed, feal a lot better now!! Lynda

Julie,

Julie, Report 8 Mar 2004 19:13

I need sound effects! Why no crack, poof!

Shelli4

Shelli4 Report 8 Mar 2004 19:19

JAnet BRILLIANT made my day ROFLMAO Maggie just off to try yours

*ღ*Dee in Bexleyheath*ღ*

*ღ*Dee in Bexleyheath*ღ* Report 8 Mar 2004 21:58

Give this one a try! http://www.shockhaber(.)com/zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.htm remove brackets.

Angela

Angela Report 8 Mar 2004 22:01

wot a brill site, love it added it to favs thanks my kids will love you for ever no more clips round the ears i have a new stress releife.

Trish Devon

Trish Devon Report 8 Mar 2004 23:02

Thanks Janet, Made my day,I like stamping on bubble wrap,gets rid of all sorts of tension,abs fabs regards trish

Maggie in Leics

Maggie in Leics Report 8 Mar 2004 23:30

Deirdre. I LIKE that one!!!!!! (and so will twig!!). If you fancy crashing a few helicopters, try this: http://www(.)hurtwood(.)demon(.)co(.)uk/Fun/copter(.)swf Maggie

Janet

Janet Report 9 Mar 2004 09:46

Thanks Maggie and Deirdre! Loved your contributions ......... ah well ......... back to work now! Janet

Auntie Peanut

Auntie Peanut Report 9 Mar 2004 17:00

Bill in Oz Thank you, you are a star!!! Have lowered my security and lo and behold, there was the bubblewrap waiting for me to pop it. It was more fun though when I added my own noise to it, trouble is, have now got to give my keyboard a wipe over. lol Away now to try the other sites. Norah

Auntie Peanut

Auntie Peanut Report 9 Mar 2004 17:34

Oh, they are fun sites aren't they. Had a go at them all. My comment Maggie in Leics. was had I fallen asleep? lol. and the RAF won't last long at the rate I've been crashing it's 'coptors. Loved yours Devonshire Dumpling and have emailed it around. and Deidre L, what was I swatting? flies or wasps? It was all good fun anyway. Norah

Janet

Janet Report 9 Mar 2004 22:53

I think they were mosquitos Norah. If you don't zap them, they just keep bouncing around getting bigger, and when you DO eventually zap them you can see the FULL effect!

Auntie Peanut

Auntie Peanut Report 9 Mar 2004 23:35

Hi Janet Yes I think your're right. Have just had another go, and let them get bigger, and then a most satisfying 'splaat' ?? Am I being bloodthirsty or what??? Lol Norah

Tallulah

Tallulah Report 10 Mar 2004 14:09

i cannot seem to access this site, it comes up "bad gateway error" what am i doing wrong?

Lynda

Lynda Report 10 Mar 2004 18:34

Thanks to all for those sites, all good fun!!! Lynda