General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

MANCHESTER LUNCH

Page 0 + 1 of 2

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Vera

Vera Report 6 Apr 2004 16:42

Can I be the first to thank She Wray for organising the second Manchester Meeting. I DID manage to get there as my original meeting was cancelled at the last moment. Thanks, She, and I am so glad that I could see the 'old' friends again and meet some new ones. Hope you all enjoyed the day and had a save journey home. Love to all Vera Manchester

Unknown

Unknown Report 6 Apr 2004 16:54

Fanx Vera - wish l had been there, next one praps!! Jude x

susie manterfield(high wycombe)

susie manterfield(high wycombe) Report 6 Apr 2004 20:30

im so glad you all had a lovely time:) wish i could have been there:( susie

Unknown

Unknown Report 6 Apr 2004 20:40

Vera - it was a bonus for us you being there - we ALL loved the day - was fun - and we never sang our song lol

Lindy

Lindy Report 6 Apr 2004 20:42

I would have loved to have been there! I am glad that you all had such a good time. Lindy:-)))))))))

Andy

Andy Report 6 Apr 2004 20:45

Vera, Didn't really get chance to speak to you, neither did I with some of the others, but glad you could make it.

Unknown

Unknown Report 6 Apr 2004 20:50

Lindy - you WERE there - we saw your pics :-)

Lindy

Lindy Report 6 Apr 2004 21:03

She!! I don't believe it! Did Janice take the Picture of me and her folks!! Bless her! What did I have to eat? lol.. Lindy:-))

LindaMcD

LindaMcD Report 6 Apr 2004 21:08

I had a great time too!! Many thanks to the Easter Bunny for the eggs! Everyone was so friendly and I look forward to seeing you all again in the future. Linda x

Unknown

Unknown Report 6 Apr 2004 21:12

Linda - it is so laid back isnt it lol - did your husband and Grandson enjoy the museum?

Tykerose

Tykerose Report 6 Apr 2004 21:13

We can't wait to do it again. Lindy you had the meat potato & rosemary pie with veg you looked like you had enjoyed it.I know I did :-)) The Easter Bunny had a lovely day out was very tired after laying all those eggs !!!!! lol Jan & Del

Bren from Oldham

Bren from Oldham Report 6 Apr 2004 21:14

Hi She Thanks for organising the meeting today It was nice to meet old friends and hopefully some new ones I was going to put some piccies on Darrens site but I am unable to find it I'll keep trying Some of you thought the Manchester rain was bad when I got home my husband told me it had been snowing up here on the moors this morning It's Easter Time again Bren

LindaMcD

LindaMcD Report 6 Apr 2004 21:21

Yes Vic and Christopher had a great time at the museum and would like to visit again. We thought how easy it was to get around and being country mice nice not to be afraid of the big city!!! Love Linda x

}((((*> Jeanette The Haddock <*)))){

}((((*> Jeanette The Haddock <*)))){ Report 6 Apr 2004 22:32

Hi Vera - It was lovely to meet you. Thanks She for organising today. It was great. Thanks Jan for the eggs. The ones with the 'cheeky dark chocolate shell' were my faves! Lindy - Glad you enjoyed your meat and potato pie. Wasn't it filling?!!! Linda - Glad your husband and grandson had a good day too and didn't get lost. And to everybody else - it was lovely to meet you all Jeanette

Ma

Ma Report 7 Apr 2004 08:56

i had i lovely time. thank you easter bunny for my eggs will have then tonight. next time can we have some sun and not rain marilyn

Unknown

Unknown Report 7 Apr 2004 09:32

How does the beginning of August sound for the next meet-up?

June

June Report 7 Apr 2004 09:40

I'll be there,whenever

Ma

Ma Report 7 Apr 2004 11:32

she yes that be all right the sun will be out i hope.

Unknown

Unknown Report 7 Apr 2004 11:40

Tuesday 10th August - meal in china town?

Lindy

Lindy Report 7 Apr 2004 11:41

Jan, I really enjoyed that meal even if it was only in "spirit" Who ate my Easter Egg? lol... Lindy:-)))