General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Who are you really - describe

Page 0 + 1 of 2

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Andy

Andy Report 11 May 2004 01:17

What words would you use to describe yourself? Andy.

purplehaze

purplehaze Report 11 May 2004 02:15

short,sweet,sensitive,caring,cryptic,funny when im trying not to be,dipstick

purplehaze

purplehaze Report 11 May 2004 02:16

and thats not me making contact lmao well..... maybe,maybe not ;)

Andy

Andy Report 11 May 2004 08:11

Di, Shhh, I'm supposed to be newly married...ooops, hi Jo!

Rick

Rick Report 11 May 2004 08:44

In a word - confused ! So what's new ? Rick.

Sandra

Sandra Report 11 May 2004 10:05

hi i'm 5 ft 5 in dye my hair chestnut due to the grey straight hair down to my shoulder blades, 42yrs old, over wieght by 3 stone, due to not being able to excercise as much. happy considerate, loving would give my last penny to make someone else happy. typical scorpio, sexy but don't decieve me cos you'll know about it.!! animal lover except spiders. like my men to be over 6 ft with a naughty streak [upstairs] no offence meant. with a sense of humour and a sparkle in their eyes. love chocolate and white wine. sandra

Karen

Karen Report 11 May 2004 12:28

30 years old. 5ft tall with long red hair with blue eyes (feel like I'm placing an internet dating profile!) I am flirty, outgoing and enjoy dancing. I am just as happy as curled up on the sofa with a good film as I am with spending the evening in a pub or club with friends.

Len of the Chilterns

Len of the Chilterns Report 11 May 2004 12:36

Most people's self-assessment tends to be either wishful thinking or a complete put-down. Your friends and family know you better than you know yourself. The best way is to have a personality-profile done by a qualified psychologist. Me ? I am an argumentative old codgerand I fancy both Karen & Valley Len

Anna

Anna Report 11 May 2004 12:39

31 yrs old,shoulder length brownish hair,Im 5ft 7 tall and dont have a clue what i weigh(im scared to jump on the scales lol,size 12) People who dont know me very well say im really shy but with my friends Im very loud and outgoing Also a bit crazy :-) best things about the way i look (according to others) are my eyes and lips.worst thing about me is that im stubborn,fiery and impatient(thats the Aries in me) Anna :-)

Natalie

Natalie Report 11 May 2004 12:48

Notice how Andy has yet to describe himself?! I'm petite & slight with long straight hair, colour at mo is dark blonde/light brown with highlights. Usually describe myself as caring/down to earth, conscientious, sometimes a bit of a pessimist - that sounds a bit boring! Can have a bit of wicked sense of humour, and always up for a laugh! Oh & I'm a pisces if that means anything?! I love music & chocolate!! Natalie

Lindy

Lindy Report 11 May 2004 13:08

Who am I really! Blind without my glasses but don't see so well with them either. Very light brown eyes that can burn a hole right through you. Still have some of my own teeth. A mop of hair that changes color according to my hairdresser's mood. My knees "creak" when climbing the stairs. I lost the battle of the "bulge" years ago when I gave up smoking. Not a party "animal" I prefer small do's to large crowds. I love animals. Cry my eyes out when reading sad books or watching heavy drama movies. That is who I am! Lindy;-)

syljo

syljo Report 11 May 2004 13:52

Indescribable. I will leave it to everybody's imagination. Do I dare?

Trish

Trish Report 11 May 2004 16:24

5' to 5'6" - dark/blonde long/short hair - slim/fat - long/short legs - moody/carefree - great/no sense of humour!!!!!

purplehaze

purplehaze Report 11 May 2004 16:24

thats coz i described Andy down to a tee on the other thread, oh oopsy :) didnt know he was a bigamist tho, new married and all that! :-o lolol

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom Report 11 May 2004 16:32

Here we gooooooo..... 38 on thursday.... 5ft - 7. Brown hair which is shortish now & has a mind of its own ! Blue eyes, size 16-20 dependant of mood at the time LOL ! Bust....I wish they would.... Good sense od Humor, ....have to be....have been married 10 years ! & have 2 kids !!!! I worry lots, & sometimes take things to heart. I love music & telly, & being nice ( most of the time unless people wind me up...) Elaine :o))))))))

Michelle

Michelle Report 11 May 2004 16:51

I'm 5ft 9 and a bit, slim, but hopefully will soon be bigger, as I am now on steroids, longish light brown hair, with grey hi-lights (natural, of course), hate wearing specs, but have no choice, as I wouldn't see a thing otherwise, can be moody, can be funny, cry at sad films and have a vile temper when turned. M.

Sue

Sue Report 11 May 2004 17:52

I'm 55, 5ft 2, green eyes, platinum blonde hair (well white actually! LOL) and 3 stone overweight since I gave up smoking. Just can't get myself motivated enough to lose it. Mostly I wear jeans with a t-shirt or sweatshirt, but I've been told I scrub up quite well! I love (most) children, cats, most dogs, small rodents - but NOT rats. Don't much care for horses - too big! Cry very easily at all sorts of things - songs, books, child cruelty of all kinds, films, Christmas Carols, hymns, especially Abide With Me and Jerusalem, Nativity plays, last night of the proms when they sing Land of Hope and Glory. Also cry when I'm happy! I love my husband and my home, would (probably) commit murder if anyone deliberately hurt my kids or grandkids, and I think I am a very loyal friend. My main fault is that I tend to judge people on first impressions. If I dislike someone on sight, there is very little they can do to make me ever change my mind and I haven’t been wrong very often. That's me in a nutshell - have to be a very big nut! LOL Sue

Unknown

Unknown Report 11 May 2004 18:09

5'4", on the cuddly side (sounds better than overweight), but have all my own teeth and hair (even though the grey has to be dyed), and good eyesight :) Wicked, almost sarky, sense of humour and can also laugh at myself. Very quick temper unfortunately, but once it's over, it's over. Can talk - and email! - for England, but like to think I'm kind and caring and a good friend to anyone who needs me. I have ME but always have a very positive outlook on life and try not to let anything get me down, although I'm a terrible worrier. I'm a typical Pisces (and I'm 40) as I love all things arty. Also love my family to bits and would do anything for them. So whaddya think Andy? No, it's okay, I don't want to know :))))

Andy

Andy Report 11 May 2004 18:42

I'd describe myself as modest, cautious, laidback, understanding, bit of a reflector.

purplehaze

purplehaze Report 11 May 2004 18:54

*looks at herself in andy's mirrors* lolol hope ur ok boi :)