General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Happy Birthday to my daughter, Jo. 24 on Monday.

Page 0 + 1 of 2

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Trish

Trish Report 22 May 2004 20:16

Happy Birthday to one of the best daughters a mum could wish for. Love you loads. xx

Devon Dweller

Devon Dweller Report 22 May 2004 20:18

Have a really lovely day Jo Sheila xx

Unknown

Unknown Report 22 May 2004 20:19

thats cos she has a terrific mother :-)

Susanne

Susanne Report 22 May 2004 20:29

Happy Birthday Jo, I hope you have a really great day Sue:-)

Pinkie

Pinkie Report 22 May 2004 20:31

happy birthday jo have a great day tina xxxx

Unknown

Unknown Report 22 May 2004 20:36

Happy Birthday Jo - 24 you lucky thing!! Jude :o)

Unknown

Unknown Report 22 May 2004 20:50

Happy Birthday Jo, was going to say wouldn't mind being 24 again myself then remembered I was pregnant so maybe not:) Have a really great day, hope you enjoy it, and haven't you got the best mum to put such a lovely message on here! Love Mandy - your mum's Somerset neighbour! xx

Lindy

Lindy Report 23 May 2004 08:23

Hi Jo, Have a very wonderful birthday, Lindy;-)

Foxyfeline

Foxyfeline Report 23 May 2004 08:40

Happy Birthday Jo I hope you have a wonderful day, and if it anything like the day I have just spent with my 17 year old daughter, it will be wonderful, and a day to treasure. Long live the mother and daughter bond, Trish. All the best for now and for the future, may all your dreams come true. Lisa xx

Sue

Sue Report 23 May 2004 08:44

Happy Birthday for Monday Jo! That's 24 on the 24th - lucky once in a lifetime birthday according to my kids! Have a really great day! Sue

Tykerose

Tykerose Report 23 May 2004 08:45

Have a great birthday Jo Love Jan

Sandra

Sandra Report 23 May 2004 08:47

Happy Birthday Jo have a great day sandra

June

June Report 23 May 2004 09:14

Happy Birthday Jo. I hope you have a lovely day and lots of presents, (hope Bobbie gives you a big kiss) Trish, I reckon you did something right, makes you feel good doesn't it? Best wishes Jo June xx

Lynda

Lynda Report 23 May 2004 09:28

Jo A very Happy Birthday, I hope you have a lovely day, and that the sun shines for you. Lynda x

Ann

Ann Report 23 May 2004 09:48

Jo, Wishing you a very Happy Birthday, Have a great day, Ann x x

JALimestonePlains

JALimestonePlains Report 23 May 2004 12:03

Happy Birthday Jo, 24 is a wonderful age. Your Mum is a great person J.A

Unknown

Unknown Report 23 May 2004 12:11

Happy Birthday Jo. Have a lovely day best wishes Terri. xx

Dedrah

Dedrah Report 23 May 2004 13:35

happy birthday for Monday Jo, I always have a nosy at somerset notices as my son Robert lives in Worle nr Weston super mare and I miss having him living near to me in Lancashire. Anyway Jo back to you ,I hope you have a really super day you obviously have a super Mum who loves you very much. All the best Dedrah

susie manterfield(high wycombe)

susie manterfield(high wycombe) Report 23 May 2004 19:47

i hope you have a lovely birthday jo:) im sure you will though with a wonderful mum and dad like yours. susie and terry

lou from leicestershire

lou from leicestershire Report 23 May 2004 20:30

happy birthday lou x