General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

my baby is 3 on monday the 24th could you wish him

Page 0 + 1 of 2

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

kylie from perth in oz

kylie from perth in oz Report 23 May 2004 01:16

my Little boy Louis is 3 on monday you could all wish him a happy birthday i know he cant read but i shall read them out to him .Well my family came over and it all went well till my cousins little boy got his finger trapped in the door only could happen to him !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so i wasnt to popular after that i can tell ya but they soon went !!!

susie manterfield(high wycombe)

susie manterfield(high wycombe) Report 23 May 2004 06:29

happy birthday louis.we hope you have a lovely birthday . lots of love terry and susie

Claire in Lincs

Claire in Lincs Report 23 May 2004 06:40

Happy Birthday little man,,xxxx Kylie,,,,hope all goes well for you today,,let us know how you get on, Love Claire

Claire in Lincs

Claire in Lincs Report 23 May 2004 06:47

Happy Birthday little man,,xxxx Kylie,,,,hope all goes well for you today,,let us know how you get on, Love Claire

Claire in Lincs

Claire in Lincs Report 23 May 2004 06:47

Sue

Sue Report 23 May 2004 07:28

Happy Birthday Louis. Hope you have a wonderful day. Kylie Good luck with the family party. I know how you feel. Because my house is bigger than anyone elses in the family, they all come here for family get togethers, and I get so stressed worrying about it all. Mostly it turns out OK though and I'm sure you will wonder what you were worried about when it's all over! Thinking of you Sue

Unknown

Unknown Report 23 May 2004 08:41

Happy Birthday Louis! We all hope you have a very nice day with lots of presents, and a lovely party with all your family and friends. Aren't you lucky to have a kind mummy to put a lovely message on here for you? Have a super day - big boy now you're 3! (I have a boy but he is huge, not just big, and very, very old - 15) Love from Mandy and family xxx

Sandra

Sandra Report 23 May 2004 08:49

Happy Birthday have a lovely party, and lots of presents best wishes sandra

June

June Report 23 May 2004 09:08

Happy Birthday Louis. I hope you have a lovely birthday and that you get lots of presents. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Kylie, families will be families, dont worry, enjoy yourself Jine xx

Unknown

Unknown Report 23 May 2004 09:10

Dear Louis. My name is Fergus, I am a Frog and I live in a large pond in a garden in England. It's my birthday too on Monday and like you I will be having a party. Gloria the goldfish is making me a special cake, lots of my friends are invited, we are going to have a bubble blowing competition, the winner gets to keep the champions cup for a whole year. I have been practising very hard, can now blow nearly a hundred in less than a minute. What do I want for my birthday? well I like to croak along to the latest hit record, so I hope that I get lots of new CDs. Happy Birthday Louis Love from Fergus xxxxxx Ps I will be four on Monday.

Ann

Ann Report 23 May 2004 09:36

Special birthday wishes to you Louis, Have a truly wonderful day, Ann x x

~*sylvia*~

~*sylvia*~ Report 23 May 2004 10:23

Happy Birthday to Louis and a big hug from me. I hope the Birthday Party goes well Kylie. You are lucky to have a very close family. Best wishes to you and your family from Sylvia in Perth WA

kylie from perth in oz

kylie from perth in oz Report 23 May 2004 10:52

Thanx for all the great messages i will read them all to louis he is the bath now getting ready for bed if he will sleep with all colours he has today he is bouncing off the wall but he fun so who cares hehe

Sidami

Sidami Report 23 May 2004 11:04

Hello Louis, Have a very good birthday, my lttle boy Simon is 29 on the same day..........Lots of love Sue in sunny England

Trish

Trish Report 23 May 2004 14:06

Happy Birthday Louis, 3 today. It must be a special day as my daughter will be 24 on this day. Have a great day and hope you have lots of presents and cards. And lots of yummy food.

Elizabeth A

Elizabeth A Report 23 May 2004 14:09

Happy birthday to young Louis XXXX Liz

Clitheroelass

Clitheroelass Report 23 May 2004 14:16

HAPPY 3RD BIRTHDAY LOUIS BEST WISHES TRACY XXXX

Jean Durant

Jean Durant Report 23 May 2004 18:03

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Louis, happy birthday to you. Have a lovely 3rd birthday with lots of pressies and plenty of ice-cream. Love and kisses, Jean x

June

June Report 23 May 2004 19:19

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday Louis, wish i was 3 again, enjoy seeing your family you are so lucky, make the most of every moment life is so precious. A Big Hug For You Louis xx Love June in sunny Glasgow (yes Glasgow!)

Tracey

Tracey Report 23 May 2004 19:21

to louis happy birthday have a great day tracey