General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

my dog and me need a hug :0(

Page 0 + 1 of 2

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Pinkie

Pinkie Report 28 May 2004 18:53

mojo who's 13 has just come back from the vets he had a terrible fit 6th one this month he now has to have tablets for the rest of his life im hoping he's going to be okay only time will tell. please give us a hug i'll pass them on tina xxx

Sue

Sue Report 28 May 2004 18:56

((((((((Mojo)))))))) ((((((((Tina)))))))) Big hugs for both of you Sue X

Dedrah

Dedrah Report 28 May 2004 18:57

Big hugs to both of you. I take tablets to control fits (epilepsy) and I haven't had one 3 & 1/2 years I am sure Mojo will be fine. I will say a prayer for him. All the best dedrah

Angela

Angela Report 28 May 2004 19:00

Your dog'll be fine. One of my cats keeled over and had a major fit when he was 4 years old. The vet found a major heart problem (he'd had a heart murmur since a kitten) and a half dozen other things wrong. We were told to expect the worst and were invited to take him home to die as there was no more the vet could do. He didn't die and though he's on medication he is the happiest cat in the world. He'll be 12 on 5 September this year. Angela

Tracey

Tracey Report 28 May 2004 19:09

tina big hugs for you both tracey

Tykerose

Tykerose Report 28 May 2004 19:19

((((((huggggs)))))) for you and mojo Claude the cat has had a few fits since nov but is doing ok at mo love Jan

Sue (Sylvia Z )

Sue (Sylvia Z ) Report 28 May 2004 19:25

Tina, As the owner of an old Labrador (15 in September) with very arthritic back legs (the dog, not me!!), he has medication every day to keep him going, so I'm sure Mojo will do well on his. Paws crossed. ((((( from Sue and Jasper)))))

Janet

Janet Report 28 May 2004 19:38

Hug for Tina and HUGE hug for Mojo from me and sniffs and licks from Vella and Dixie Janet

Ann

Ann Report 28 May 2004 19:39

((((((((((((BIG HUGS)))))))))))))) Are sent to you and Mojo, try not to worry too much (I know that's easier said than done), I'm sure he will be okay. Please keep us updated on his progress. Ann x x

Pinkie

Pinkie Report 28 May 2004 19:49

thankyou for all the hugs we both feel better now just got mojo a hotdog as he only has 4 teeth left he cant manage a bone thankyou again tina xxxx

***Julie*Ann***.sprinkling fairydust***

***Julie*Ann***.sprinkling fairydust*** Report 28 May 2004 20:26

tina im sure mojo will be fine my parents had a dog who regularly had fits, one holiday we were all outside marks and spencers in weymouth, with dad holding our dog covering his eyes(the dogs not dads) until the fit had stopped. he was fine after. loads of love and attention seems to do the trick im sure mojos getting loads of that.

Sandra

Sandra Report 28 May 2004 20:35

I SEND A BIG HUG TO YOU BOTH, I'M SURE YOU'LL BOTH BE OK SANDRA

Lisa

Lisa Report 28 May 2004 21:04

big hugs to you both.i know it's hard when your dog keeps getting these fits .but i can tell your a good owner.he's in good hands

Lindy

Lindy Report 28 May 2004 21:27

Tina, Big hugs to boths of you! I don't know what I would do without my dogs. Lindy;-))

susie manterfield(high wycombe)

susie manterfield(high wycombe) Report 28 May 2004 21:30

hi mojo our names are annie,bella and archie and we would love to give you a biggg hug. mummy is writing this as our paws are a bit to big for the letters lol your mummy sounds really lovely,just like ours hugs and sloppy kisses annie,bella and archie xx

Pinkie

Pinkie Report 28 May 2004 21:39

just come back on cant believe how many hugs there was thankyou and a woof from mojo he's finally sleeping when i rescued him 13 years ago the vet only gave him 3 months we still cant believe he's still with us after going through so many illnesses after hearing your storys its given me hope of having him for a few more years yet :0) thanks again tina xxxx

sandra rogers

sandra rogers Report 28 May 2004 21:48

Tina abig hug to you both xx

Unknown

Unknown Report 28 May 2004 22:45

Tina, big hugs to you both, and a tickle on the tummy for Mojo :) We knew someone whose dog had really bad fits and he continued his happy life for years and years. My son is on anti-epileptic drugs and they work 100%, he sends his love to Mojo as well because even a strapping great teenager loves animals! Mandy x

Jean

Jean Report 28 May 2004 22:55

Another two hugs coming one from me and one from Milo -when he gets off my bed! Jean

Mary

Mary Report 29 May 2004 13:03

several big hugs from me to you both, dont lose hope ttfn mary