General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

SACK BECKHAM

Page 0 + 1 of 3

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Essex Baz

Essex Baz Report 13 Jun 2004 21:46

Don`t you think it`s about time Beckham was sacked. Multi million pound, professional player,and can`t score from a penalty. He`s a disgrace.

Unknown

Unknown Report 13 Jun 2004 21:48

Baz, it was obviously his new haircut that did it - remember Samson and Delilah ?LOL

Essex Baz

Essex Baz Report 13 Jun 2004 21:50

Hi Mandy, It`s not his hair that should have been cut.

Steven

Steven Report 13 Jun 2004 21:55

So you would sack every football player who makes a mistake ? There would be no football players left ! If you don't like to see people making mistakes don't watch football or any other sport. Steve.

Essex Baz

Essex Baz Report 13 Jun 2004 21:56

Hi val, Yes, but no more than any other player could have done.

Essex Baz

Essex Baz Report 13 Jun 2004 21:57

Hi Steve, You`re talking out of the back of your head

Clitheroelass

Clitheroelass Report 13 Jun 2004 21:58

I think thats a bit harsh for missing a penalty, and he did set a goal up. Come on England!!!!!!! tracy

lou from leicestershire

lou from leicestershire Report 13 Jun 2004 22:03

Baz there were 11 men in the team.... that is from me and shelli

Essex Baz

Essex Baz Report 13 Jun 2004 22:05

Hi Lou, Yes, I agree, but it was only one player that missed the penalty.

Essex Baz

Essex Baz Report 13 Jun 2004 22:08

Hi Val, I agree with you as well, but, as I said, He`s a pro, and paid a lot of money for his skills,therefore,if he dosn`t deliver, he should be sacked, as I would if I was failing in my duties at work.

lou from leicestershire

lou from leicestershire Report 13 Jun 2004 22:08

baz leave him alone you could see him motivating the team all the time hes brilliant... sorry !

June

June Report 13 Jun 2004 22:09

Baz I am surprised at you

Essex Baz

Essex Baz Report 13 Jun 2004 22:12

Hi Linda, I should have made my position clear at the start. I cannot stand football,or anything associated with it, but I am very patriotic,and support England in their quest for the `cup`,and feel very much let down, as of the points I`ve already stated.

Chrissy

Chrissy Report 13 Jun 2004 22:14

I take it you don't make mistakes Baz? One of these perfect men are we?

Essex Baz

Essex Baz Report 13 Jun 2004 22:14

He certainly motivated the team with the penalty Lou

Bren from Oldham

Bren from Oldham Report 13 Jun 2004 22:14

Hi Baz According to my better half it's Hesky and Gerrard you should be moaning about . He says they were playing schoolboy football I don't know, only watched a bit of first half then I got bored I don't like football Bren

Essex Baz

Essex Baz Report 13 Jun 2004 22:16

Hi Chrissy, Sorry to say Chris, I made two mistakes today, 1 ) Buying an England T shirt 2 ) Watching the match

BobClayton

BobClayton Report 13 Jun 2004 22:19

He did not miss a penalty! it was a great save. The reason we were beat is because we played like we were 1-0 up in the last 10 mins, you should play as if you are 0-1 down, the best form of defence is attack. Bob

Essex Baz

Essex Baz Report 13 Jun 2004 22:20

Hi Linda, Good point, I didn`t look at it in quite the same way,, Womans logic I suppose

lou from leicestershire

lou from leicestershire Report 13 Jun 2004 22:21

bnaz if u dont like football y did u watch it ? and u can send the t-shirt to me...lol