General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

ENGLAND v CROATIA your predictions!!

Page 0 + 1 of 2

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Clitheroelass

Clitheroelass Report 21 Jun 2004 07:07

What are your predictions for tonights match England v Croatia, im having a guess at 2-1 to England and keeping everything crossed COME ON ENGLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mags

Mags Report 21 Jun 2004 08:37

Hi Tracy - read in the paper this morning that the Croatians are out to wind Wayne Rooney up in the hopes of getting him sent off so I hope they lose 3 - 0!!

Rick

Rick Report 21 Jun 2004 09:46

I have this one down as 1-0 to England, but I'm not doing too well on the rest of the results so don't listen to me !! The worst thing is I have lost my voice due to a summer cold so I can't shout !!! Polite clapping only tonight :-) Rick.

Lindy

Lindy Report 21 Jun 2004 09:53

Good Morning, What another beautiful morning! ENGLAND 2 CROATIA 2

Eames

Eames Report 21 Jun 2004 10:13

I reckons it'll be 2-1 to England T

Unknown

Unknown Report 21 Jun 2004 10:20

I don't care what the score is so long as we win... even though a draw would be good enough, I think we need to win to keep the team on a high. 1-0 England, Scholes (he's got to score eventually !!)

}((((*> Jeanette The Haddock <*)))){

}((((*> Jeanette The Haddock <*)))){ Report 21 Jun 2004 11:00

I predict there will be lots of beer drunk and a fight will kick off outside our local pizza shop as per usual! lol I'll go for 1-1 seeing as nobody else has picked it! Jeanette

John

John Report 21 Jun 2004 11:35

2-0 to croatia, lol lol

Clitheroelass

Clitheroelass Report 21 Jun 2004 13:12

Rooney is going to have to keep his cool and owen should pull his finger out he has not done much lately. tracy

Jayne

Jayne Report 21 Jun 2004 17:24

I reckon ENGLAND 3 CROATIA O COME ON ENGLAND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

susie manterfield(high wycombe)

susie manterfield(high wycombe) Report 21 Jun 2004 17:34

i dont really know what the result will be as croatia are a good side! england better play better than what they have been or i can see them losing:( come on england,make us a proud nation once again!!! susie

Brian

Brian Report 21 Jun 2004 17:43

My grandson says 2-0 to England.

Clitheroelass

Clitheroelass Report 21 Jun 2004 17:53

Hi all Just less than 2 hours to go, COME ON ENGLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope they can hear me lol Tracy

Jen

Jen Report 21 Jun 2004 18:05

i reckon england 2 croatia 1

Lynda

Lynda Report 21 Jun 2004 18:14

I agree with Mags if that's Croatia's game trying to get Rooney sent off, then they are playing dirty even before the match, so I'll stick my neck out for an England win 3 to 0 Lynda

SheilaSomerset

SheilaSomerset Report 21 Jun 2004 18:29

How about 27-15 - oops sorry, wrong game!

chezzy

chezzy Report 21 Jun 2004 19:30

think it'l be close..but COME ON ENGLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the countrys behind you.xx

Foxyfeline

Foxyfeline Report 21 Jun 2004 19:32

my daughter Alice says England 3 Croatia 2, and I'll say England 3 Croatia 1 Fingers crossed!!!!! Lisa xx

Unknown

Unknown Report 21 Jun 2004 19:33

This time I will predict BEFORE the match. 2 - 1 to England. Jim

Lindy

Lindy Report 21 Jun 2004 19:34

GOOD LUCK ENGLAND!!!!!! Lynda P, don't forget if England wins the gloves come off and we have a duel!!!! Lindy;-))))))))))))))