General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

bucks family history fair sat 24th july

Page 0 + 1 of 2

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

susie manterfield(high wycombe)

susie manterfield(high wycombe) Report 20 Jul 2004 14:43

bucks family history society are having their annual fair this weekend some of us are arranging to meet up anyone else interested? susie

Unknown

Unknown Report 20 Jul 2004 15:06

Barring last minute glitches, Sharon and I will be coming :) can you post the URL to the FHS site please, as no doubt they have directions ?

susie manterfield(high wycombe) Report 20 Jul 2004 16:28

hi paul im glad you can make it the addy is http://www(.)bucksfhs(.)org(.)uk im not sure if i still have to add brackets or not,so i put them in anyway lol it makes it look kinda pretty anyway,dont you think? susie

susie manterfield(high wycombe) Report 20 Jul 2004 17:30

ive just had an email from sarah cuenca shes hoping to make it aswell susie

Trish

Trish Report 20 Jul 2004 18:56

Hi Susie, you already know we'll be there. The coffee shop area would be a good place to meet (but not during 12 - 1). Are you bringing all your pennies?

Len of the Chilterns

Len of the Chilterns Report 20 Jul 2004 22:40

I would like to attend, subject to Mary not having other plans. Len

susie manterfield(high wycombe) Report 21 Jul 2004 11:32

trish no!!! im bringing all terrys lmao len i do hope you can make it susie

Trish

Trish Report 21 Jul 2004 11:37

Good one Susie, We're leaving about 5.30 on Friday so I'll have to sort something out about the time for meeting you all on Wednesday or Thursday.

Unknown

Unknown Report 22 Jul 2004 14:56

bumped, just in case anyone else was interested

Trish

Trish Report 22 Jul 2004 15:00

Can we sort a time out to meet please, I won't be here tomorrow much.

susie manterfield(high wycombe) Report 22 Jul 2004 15:10

trish how about 1 o'clock--1.15 or is that too early for you susie

Trish

Trish Report 22 Jul 2004 15:15

Hi Susie, somewhere about 1ish would be fine - that will give me a chance to buy all those goodies before they're snaffled up :-)) Just in case I can't see you throw something at me LOL

susie manterfield(high wycombe) Report 22 Jul 2004 16:10

1 o'clock it is then ladies(and paul)lol you can always borrer terrys glasses trish.i would lend you mine but id probably buy a census for timbucktoo if im not wearing them lol i cant wait now,even my dad is looking forward to it,and mums even changed her hairdo day!!!! susie

badger

badger Report 22 Jul 2004 16:11

Good luck all of you, wish i could manage it but it,s too far to come but i will be thinking of you lucky peeps.Fred.

Unknown

Unknown Report 22 Jul 2004 16:18

Sounds like it's a family day out Susie lol

Trish

Trish Report 22 Jul 2004 17:36

Paul, bags me being the black sheep of the family. LOL Gaynor, I've got your number but may have to find a public phone box to ring you - I need a 2 year old to show me how to use this darned new mobile. :-)) Susie, I do have my own glasses but can't wear them because I fall over things that aren't there when I do. Well, the things are there but they aren't in the right place. Well, they are in the right place but being used to being short sighted I've got used to guessing the right place which is not necessarily the same as the right place. Do you follow me???

Trish

Trish Report 22 Jul 2004 19:55

Hey, just found out hubby has booked us into the hotel for two nights, so will be staying Saturday as well. It was only another £40 for an extra 2 three course evening meals, bed and breakfasts. Sounded a bargain and their food is good. :-))

susie manterfield(high wycombe) Report 23 Jul 2004 10:41

trish you lucky ole devil lol have we decided on 1 o'clock then? im easy( for any time ) one more day to go...ooooohhhhhhh

Trish

Trish Report 23 Jul 2004 11:36

Hi Susie, sending you my new mobile number just in case - and my lovely boss is letting me off half an hour early tonight so we have more time to get to Wendover and have a meal before they close.

susie manterfield(high wycombe) Report 23 Jul 2004 12:07

trish you and your food lol wat hotel are you staying at in wendover ive gotta work tomorrow morning,but only till 9!! lol susie