General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

i need a moan......:0(((( update....

Page 0 + 1 of 2

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Pinkie

Pinkie Report 28 Jul 2004 18:36

hiya really need a moan hope nobody minds first a motor bike runs into jons car jons ok but the cars a mess, my car the gear box goes ,the pc crashed and is still not right, stone hits jons car as were looking for a car for me stone hits window screen! now we have a hole.video and tv packs in, and now after being to the docs this morning i need an emergancy scan on my tum for a lump i have, i go 9 am tomorrow to the hospital :0( dreading it thanks for letting me moan catch you all later tina UPDATE............................................. been for scan just got to wait for the results lady said i may have a camera up you know where ewwww as long as geremy beadle isnt on the other end lol thank you all for your good wishes i'll keep in touch tina xxx

Daniel

Daniel Report 28 Jul 2004 18:39

Hope things change for the better! Sounds like your having a bit trouble to say the least.

Maureen

Maureen Report 28 Jul 2004 18:40

TINA I'M NOT SURPRISED YOU NEED A MOAN , I'D BE READY TO SCREAM! GOOD LUCK FOR TOMORROW. NEVER MIND THE CAR YOUR HEALTH IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING.

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom Report 28 Jul 2004 18:41

Tina It can only get better ! Have a laugh or a blooming good cry. Good luck for tomorrow i will be thinking of you. Elaine x

Unknown

Unknown Report 28 Jul 2004 18:50

its about time your luck took a change for the better tina,material things can be fixed,so put them on the back burner,for the time being...good luck with the scan tomorrow, bryan.

Brenda

Brenda Report 28 Jul 2004 19:14

Tina,and I thought I had problems.!!!! Cooker packed in, in the middle of doing Sunday lunch,had to finsh it of under the grill and in micro wave.Had to order spare part,which is only guaranteed 12 months, then was told if it went before the twelve months it would need replacing altogether.Microwave is on its last legs as well. Someone has been playing with my wing mirror,thought it was a swing I think.And some kind sole decorated the side of Johns car with a lovelly wavey line!! Thought that we needed to replace two bulbs in the kitchen spot lights,turns out it is the full light fitting that gone,it matches a smaller one so that will need replacing as well.Dog chased the cat who jumped up and knocked table lamp over and smashed it .But reading about your problems I have nothing to worry about. I am sure the lump will be ok ,but everything will be crossed for you and you will be in my prayers,love brenda

Melinda

Melinda Report 28 Jul 2004 19:17

tina, good luck for tomorrow,hope everything goes ok for you,and hope your luck changes soon too.take care luv melinda

Dedrah

Dedrah Report 28 Jul 2004 19:20

Tina, I will pray for you tomorrow for a happy outcome for your scan also peace for you and Jon and an end to your problems, love Dedrah

Sandra

Sandra Report 28 Jul 2004 19:20

HI TINA i hope things pick up for you, its horrible when ypu have a run of bad luck.i wish you well tomorrow for the scan, try not to worry to much, easier said than done. let us know how you get on, and its good to get things off your chest with a moan take care honey sandra

Mags

Mags Report 28 Jul 2004 19:24

Good luck for tomorrow - hope everything goes well. As for the other things - I think the only way is UP lol I'll be thinking of you Magsxx

Unknown

Unknown Report 28 Jul 2004 19:51

Tina - your new e-mail addy is bouncing mails back :-( you take care my little munchkin

Fairy

Fairy Report 28 Jul 2004 19:53

Poor you Pinkie, everythings come at once. It can't get any worse, so it's got to get better! Luv Jo.

MaggyfromWestYorkshire

MaggyfromWestYorkshire Report 28 Jul 2004 20:26

Things can only get better, Tina! You deserve a good moan. Thinking of you tomorrow, good luck. Maggy

David

David Report 28 Jul 2004 20:34

I would like to add my best wishes, hope all goes well, David

lou from leicestershire

lou from leicestershire Report 28 Jul 2004 21:54

hope it all goes well tomorrow lou xx

Bren from Oldham

Bren from Oldham Report 28 Jul 2004 21:59

good luck for tomorow I'll be thinking of you Love Bren

badger

badger Report 28 Jul 2004 22:18

hope all goes well tomorrow pet ,liz and i will be thinking of you,take care .Fred.

*****me*****

*****me***** Report 28 Jul 2004 23:20

Tina, come on here and have a moan anytime, were all here to listen, good luck for tomorrow, i'm sure you'll be fine. take care, chris.

Heather

Heather Report 29 Jul 2004 00:03

Hi Tina I'll be thinking of you tomorrow, good luck. Heather

Pinkie

Pinkie Report 29 Jul 2004 07:16

thank you all so much youve really lifted my spirits :0) well its 7am and im trying to drink 3 pints of water wish it was lager lol would go down better! chat to you all soon tina xxx