General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

favorite kids movie of all time

Page 0 + 1 of 2

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

kylie from perth in oz

kylie from perth in oz Report 13 Aug 2004 09:01

while out shopping today i bought mary poppins on dvd i so love this movie so whats your favorite kids movie of all time

badger

badger Report 13 Aug 2004 09:02

bambie and snow white,long live the classics.Fred.

Anne Marie

Anne Marie Report 13 Aug 2004 09:05

long live harry potter

Margaret

Margaret Report 13 Aug 2004 09:06

Snow white and 101 Dalmations Margaret

Anne

Anne Report 13 Aug 2004 09:06

From my generation it has to be Old Yellow - about a dog From my kids generation ET is the one for me. Lynda

kylie from perth in oz

kylie from perth in oz Report 13 Aug 2004 09:06

kids have harry potter but im afraid they just dont appeal to me never watched one of then

badger

badger Report 13 Aug 2004 09:11

The best recent ones have to be lord of the rings Harry potter, and oh, Garfield ,Liz and i have them all, just overgrown kids ,thats us.Fred.

Anne Marie

Anne Marie Report 13 Aug 2004 09:16

The movies are good kylie but the books are better, but I would rather read a book than watch a film, maybe I'm getting old, how's oz?

kylie from perth in oz

kylie from perth in oz Report 13 Aug 2004 09:17

oz is good ann marie cold but good kids have the books never read them either maybe i will one day

Anne Marie

Anne Marie Report 13 Aug 2004 09:23

oh wow kylie, you make me feel so good, what a change, cold in oz and warm in england, must be a first, trust one ex pat northerner to make another happy, mind you i only moved from liverpool to hampshire, didn't have the guts to move as far as you good on ya girl

kylie from perth in oz

kylie from perth in oz Report 13 Aug 2004 09:25

i was born here ann marie just lived in the uk for 10yrs so really i was just comming home hubby moved from wigan though with me he had been on holiday here twice before he loves never wants to go back

Anne Marie

Anne Marie Report 13 Aug 2004 09:34

trust me to get it wrong, i'm famous for it, also for my lack of tact, but the psychologist says i'm just forthright and honest,

Unknown

Unknown Report 13 Aug 2004 09:50

Personally I wouldn't class Lord of the Rings as a kids film, Love all the recent pixar films, Toy Story, Monsters Inc, Shrek etc, of the older Disney films I liked Jungle Book, Peter Pan and Robin Hood.

Luciacw

Luciacw Report 13 Aug 2004 11:10

I quite like classic disney movies like bambie and snow white.

Lisa

Lisa Report 13 Aug 2004 11:12

e.t icried my eyes out at that.i'm a big softee reallyx

Sprack

Sprack Report 13 Aug 2004 11:18

swallows and amazons was a good film. jenny

Sandra

Sandra Report 13 Aug 2004 11:35

HI KYLIE i would have to say the classics, snow white, bambi, lady & the tramp, jungle book etc Disney was a genius and may future generations enjoy them too lol sandra

Lisa

Lisa Report 13 Aug 2004 11:36

i also love mary poppins and alice in wonderland.my daughter has all the disney films.there still classics.

The Mad House

The Mad House Report 13 Aug 2004 11:44

my kid's love the shreck movies i used to like greese

Lisa

Lisa Report 13 Aug 2004 21:12

My favourite kids movie is Shrek2 coz i think its funny!