General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

kitten names needed please - UPDATED

Page 0 + 1 of 2

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Jane

Jane Report 27 Aug 2004 21:05

Are any of you clever people able to think of some names for a pair of kittens please? 1 is male, 1 is female, and would like names that can either be linked together ie, Mickey & Minnie, Donald & Daisy, or names to related to either chocoaltes or drinks !!! thanks Jane

Daniel

Daniel Report 27 Aug 2004 21:08

Dandelion and Burdock

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom Report 27 Aug 2004 21:12

Gene & Rene

McAnne's Gahan-Crazy

McAnne's Gahan-Crazy Report 27 Aug 2004 21:13

Pepsi and Coke?

Anne

Anne Report 27 Aug 2004 21:19

George and Mildred Elton and Joan Lynda

McAnne's Gahan-Crazy

McAnne's Gahan-Crazy Report 27 Aug 2004 21:21

Jane, try watching the tv ads for ideas. My black cat Max, was named after I saw a Maxwell House coffee ad, and my 'liitle girl' is named Coco - after a certain very famous perfume ;)

McAnne's Gahan-Crazy

McAnne's Gahan-Crazy Report 27 Aug 2004 21:24

My mum & dad adopted their neighbours cats - brother and sister, called Rosie & Jim - the neighbours grandchildren named them - trouble is my dad is called Jim too - gets very confusing sometimes when mum starts telling me tales of what they been upto LOL...........

McAnne's Gahan-Crazy

McAnne's Gahan-Crazy Report 27 Aug 2004 21:31

Bonnie & Clyde...............they're bound to be in trouble all the time LOL

Jane

Jane Report 27 Aug 2004 21:41

thanks for all your suggestions so far guys....... have had some good ones that are on the shortlist already, they are both grey/tabby with white patches, at the minute they're known as him n her, and mr & mrs, really don't want those names to stay !!! so keep em coming please....... Jane xxx

Jane

Jane Report 27 Aug 2004 22:03

i can't believe how many arguments this simple task can cause........ we can't agree on anything, it has now been decided ( by 1 of us ) that they don't want normal names !!! or names that go together !!!! aaaaaarrrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhh.

Daniel

Daniel Report 27 Aug 2004 22:04

Chalk and Cheese. How about that?

Mags

Mags Report 27 Aug 2004 22:13

Our cat's called Gandalf - the grey wizard - could suit your tom too. Magsx

Debi Coone

Debi Coone Report 27 Aug 2004 22:39

No ones said Bill & Ben or Sooty and Sweep lol Fake Fur Tea & Biscuits Telly Phone Pea Pod My brother called his cats: Go & Stay Poor things.......mine have been called: Beazley Sophie Sable Kazia Much happiness Debi

Sam

Sam Report 27 Aug 2004 22:46

Smoke and Fluff

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom Report 27 Aug 2004 22:57

Garfield nermal odie

Cougarjo

Cougarjo Report 27 Aug 2004 23:06

Thinking of drinks... Tia and Maria Bailey and Cream Thinking of chocolates...... Magic (black magic) and Tray (milk tray) Kit and Kat Let us know what you decide! Joanne

Unknown

Unknown Report 27 Aug 2004 23:59

How about Mutilation and Mayhem. We are not allowed pets so we have adopted a Kitten. He has 3 legs, no tail, and is called Mucus. By the way he is also imaginary. Jim

Sam

Sam Report 28 Aug 2004 00:55

Preferably two names that are not gender specific - my kitten was Daisy for 10 days until a trip to the vets when she came back as Barney! (and the lady who sold her/him to me assured me it was a GIRL!!) Sam

McAnne's Gahan-Crazy

McAnne's Gahan-Crazy Report 28 Aug 2004 01:00

Ditto Sam - we had a Thomas who ended up as Penny lol!!

*Debbie

*Debbie Report 28 Aug 2004 01:32

BLEEP & BOSTER MILD & BITTER SONNY & CHER BILL & BEN HIM & HER MR & MRS MORK & MINDY RIDER & CUP OLYMPIC & BRITS SUGAR & SPICE BREAD & BUTTER