General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Rude Girls

Page 0 + 1 of 2

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Daniel

Daniel Report 30 Aug 2004 22:50

How disgusting was that! Did you see it?

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom Report 30 Aug 2004 22:51

what did i miss ow my gawd ive missed summit interesting on tv waaaaa !

Daniel

Daniel Report 30 Aug 2004 22:55

A documentery about lower class London teenage girls and how they are in their `gangs`. One 16 year old had a baby during the program. Disgraceful attitude, disgraceful vocabluary, JUST PLAIN DISGRACEFUL!

Gwen

Gwen Report 30 Aug 2004 22:56

Daniel Was that the programme which included some girls from Dagenham?

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom Report 30 Aug 2004 22:56

she diddnt wait till the adverts to have her baby DISGRACEFULL !

Daniel

Daniel Report 30 Aug 2004 22:57

That was the one. Did no favours for the place whatsoever.

Unknown

Unknown Report 31 Aug 2004 07:13

I found it really sad - all that hate and anger in people that young - I know they're products of their backgrounds and circumstances and that some of them were hurting very much but are there any answers?

Fee

Fee Report 31 Aug 2004 07:31

Unbelievable Daniel, No wonder ASBO's have been pushed to the forefront of the legal system,if there was ever a need for young offenders centres then that programme surely highlighted it.How was that little baby left in the care of its mother?I say care lightly because she didnt give two damns about her.Maybe she had post natal depression and I know how that affects a mother but she was put in alot of danger in many situations during the programme.It was disgraceful.Im no snob but God did I think they were common!

Julie

Julie Report 31 Aug 2004 10:34

Daniel did you not hear that 3 of the girls at the age of 6 years old had seen their dads die, how do you think you would feel if you had been in their shoes. They were not all london girls 2 were from Luton

Daniel

Daniel Report 31 Aug 2004 10:41

No excuse for the total racism towards the jewish community and the total disrespect to anyone and everyone.

Julie

Julie Report 31 Aug 2004 10:43

she wasn't 1 of the girls

Daniel

Daniel Report 31 Aug 2004 10:50

Who wasn't? All had no repsect for anyone.

Julie

Julie Report 31 Aug 2004 10:54

i thought you said you watched the programme

Daniel

Daniel Report 31 Aug 2004 10:57

I did and what I, and many other people who have replied to this thread saw was `gangs` or `crews` of foul mouthed girls who thought they were better than everyone else, which was very obviously not the case. Don't you agree?

Unknown

Unknown Report 31 Aug 2004 10:57

Perhaps what Julie is saying is - those girls need help of somesort,l did'nt see the programme addmittedly but can guess how sad it was - if they had seen there fathers die or simular its highly possible they are going to have problems in life - they need loads and loads of help and care, which they probably won't get from their families - correct me though if am wrong, l am just surmising:o))))) jude sarf wales xx

Julie

Julie Report 31 Aug 2004 11:07

what i saw was i girl being racist to the jewish,the 16 year old having it out with her mate who turned out to be a liar about be want by the police and the 2 luton girls at a carnival there was a fight which they wern't involved. The only one i saw being bang out of order is the first one i mentioned

Lynne

Lynne Report 31 Aug 2004 11:40

Hi all What I saw was lots of girls crying out for a good example to follow. It was disgusting to hear Rudee being totaly racist one minute and then complaining about discrimination against her and the 8 girls. She was saying that she had more rights because she was born in Britain and anyone who wasn't shouldn't be here. They showed no tolerance to anyone at all. And then couldn't take it if someone applied their own rules to them. Lynne

Crista

Crista Report 31 Aug 2004 13:03

Did anyone get their names? I want to check they're not in my tree! Crista

Fee

Fee Report 31 Aug 2004 15:16

Admittedly,some of the girls have had such shocking childhoods and havent exactly been brought up in the best of circumstances but what I took from the programme was young immature girls who thought they were big and clever being rude,abusive,violent and racist towards other people in their local area and instead of making me feel sorry for them,it made me think that if they were in my neighbourhood then I would be trying to move away.There is no way on this earth that I would put up with that behaviour and they bring disdain on themselves by being anti-social and will become social outcasts if they carry on,if not guests at her Majesty's pleasure.

Unknown

Unknown Report 31 Aug 2004 16:41

Didn't see the programme but will say this... who cares if they were from London, Luton or Timbuktu... the unacceptible behaviour descibed is unfortunately not rare - we have our fair share of rabble here (Milton Keynes) too. As my parents have always told me... there's good and bad wherever you go