General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

SOMETIMES THIS SITE MAKES ME SOOOOOO ANGRY!!!

Page 0 + 1 of 2

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Poolmaster

Poolmaster Report 3 Sep 2004 09:51

i'm not one to join in with the arguments and stuff that sometimes rage on here, i just come on now and again to have a bit of a laugh at the jokes and messages and chat up lisa and manda! but heres my whinge, why does this site constantly kick people out or time out when trying to read messages? or say it doesnt recognise email addresses one minute and then recognises them 2 goes later? this is my 3rd attempt at this message this morning and i keep getting kicked off! i go on the net all day for work and no other site that i know does this. no wonder people leave this site! sorry to moan but i really am getting immensly disgruntled with this site. not the people you understand, theyr'e fab! but the site? GGGGGRRRRRRRRRR!!!!! paul...

Claire in Lincs

Claire in Lincs Report 3 Sep 2004 09:53

That happens to me quite a lot too Paul..im quite often turfed off for trying to reply to threads,, by the way,,,wots Manda and Lisa got thay i havent,,,lol

Poolmaster

Poolmaster Report 3 Sep 2004 10:04

hi manda, i was in meetings yesterday and interviewing for a new admin person. but i am NOT a curly haired prat!! ha ha! claire, sorry, theres nothing wrong with you or any other ladies on here, it's just that i can only handle 2 at once! x

Poolmaster

Poolmaster Report 3 Sep 2004 10:47

that would be a bit of a drive! and you might get all offended if i call you an admin chick! x

Poolmaster

Poolmaster Report 3 Sep 2004 11:01

dont call me wood eye ya shaven headed northern alky!! x

Poolmaster

Poolmaster Report 3 Sep 2004 11:09

yes and i'm most offended by you and lisa calling me a 3ft dwarf, curly haired prat, typical squaddie and miserable old bugger! very mean! ha ha ha xx

Unknown

Unknown Report 3 Sep 2004 11:17

Paul Why dont you send your gripe to management? Thats what they are there for. Mary in Sydney

Lisa

Lisa Report 3 Sep 2004 14:35

paul we're probebly get kicked off soon for flirting too muchxx(:

Poolmaster

Poolmaster Report 3 Sep 2004 14:36

who would do such a thing? people probably like reading our little menage a trois anyway! x

Poolmaster

Poolmaster Report 3 Sep 2004 14:43

good idea. but then people will tell us to go on the chat page. i dont know why but i dont want to do that x

Lisa

Lisa Report 3 Sep 2004 14:44

no we pay our fee so we can go on any site board that we likexxx(:

Lisa

Lisa Report 3 Sep 2004 14:48

pauls asking a question anyway and we're answering by calling him a moaning bugger 3ft dwarf curly haired prat.only joking paulxxxx(:

Poolmaster

Poolmaster Report 3 Sep 2004 14:52

lisa whats all that flannel youre giving diana anyway, "play i will survive?" you're a married woman so what do you mean, when it happens to you? xxx

Lisa

Lisa Report 3 Sep 2004 14:53

marie paul's the flirt trying to buy me with a cheap holiday to bulgaria instead of lapland!!!!!!xxxx(:

Lisa

Lisa Report 3 Sep 2004 14:54

listen to the words paul.girl power and all us girls will stick together in times of trouble.we're here for you dixxxxxx(:

Poolmaster

Poolmaster Report 3 Sep 2004 15:01

lisa that is so not true! you and manda constantly flirt with me actually! and it has to be bulgaria so i can afford to take you both!! xx

Lisa

Lisa Report 3 Sep 2004 15:01

yeah marie the more the merrier.come into the chat up club.paul i bet your in your element now!all this attentionxxxx(:

Poolmaster

Poolmaster Report 3 Sep 2004 15:03

manda you get the privelege of talking to a southern man!! some ladies wouls give their right arm for what you've got! x

Poolmaster

Poolmaster Report 3 Sep 2004 15:04

i love it! its a leo thing! so anyway, why arent you two putting photos on the board? xx

Lisa

Lisa Report 3 Sep 2004 15:04

yeah and tightfisted at that.i want to go to lapland and see father christmas!!!!!!!!xxx):