General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

russian hostage massacre

Page 0 + 1 of 2

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Tina

Tina Report 3 Sep 2004 14:40

can any body point me in the right direction so i can offer what help that i can give to the people in this horrific situation,i really feel that this time i must do something instead of just watching peoples pain on the telivision but i have no idea how to go about it so i am hopeing that someone may have some suggestions Tina

Lisa

Lisa Report 3 Sep 2004 14:51

dorothy i think when these things drag out it cannot be stopped .the only way is brute force on these terrorist and even then it's not solved.all we can do is say our prayers for all the hostages and hope the russians do the right thing with minimal fatalitiesxxxxxx(:

Debbi

Debbi Report 3 Sep 2004 15:13

OMG 100 or more dead..........I am sat here with tears streaming down my face.As a mother of 4 I can only imagine what it is like for those parents waiting to find out if their child or children is alive or dead. Debbi xx

Tina

Tina Report 3 Sep 2004 15:16

there must be someting that we can do but what?

Lisa

Lisa Report 3 Sep 2004 15:18

whats happened have they killed anyone?xxx):

Tina

Tina Report 3 Sep 2004 15:18

I have just e/mailed tha Russian Embassy, i have never done anything like this before but this time i feel that i have to do something

Tina

Tina Report 3 Sep 2004 15:20

Lisa they have killed and maimed loads the official figures are not in yet but watch the news it will break your heart

Lisa

Lisa Report 3 Sep 2004 15:23

i am in shock with that news and really upset.those poor babies,those bastards should be taken out they are the lowest form of human life.how can another human being do this to innocent children i hope they rot in hell!):

Tina

Tina Report 3 Sep 2004 15:33

some of the reports say that some of the women terrorist were mothers them selves, what kind of women can they be?

McAnne's Gahan-Crazy

McAnne's Gahan-Crazy Report 3 Sep 2004 18:04

OMG!! over 150 dead reported so far! Those poor children - they are all coming out half naked - what on earth are those b**stards doing to them! What sort of damage is this gonna do to their young minds - it doesnt bear thinking about.......... :(

McDitzy

McDitzy Report 3 Sep 2004 18:14

It's awful. They were children that they fired on. What had they ever done to them? Adult hostages are one thing, but children hostages are a totally different horror. My nephew, who is 9 months old, is staying with us right now, and I can't help but just give him a huge hug. What kind of world has he been brought into?

McDitzy

McDitzy Report 3 Sep 2004 18:16

The scary thing is is that the terrorists are both men and women. When you think of a terrorist, for some reason it tends to be a man.... you would think that women had more sense (no offence to any man here)

Tina

Tina Report 3 Sep 2004 18:16

i hope with all my heart that if any of the monsters (terrorists) are caught alive the they let the parents have them

Tina

Tina Report 3 Sep 2004 18:21

maybe what we should think about is if it can happen there whats to stop it happening here? who would ever imagine with our security that we may one day see scenes like that here,but what a soft target a school is

lou from leicestershire

lou from leicestershire Report 3 Sep 2004 18:25

wats happened iv been at work all day and have no idea wat ur talking bout

Debbi

Debbi Report 3 Sep 2004 18:28

I think they should be made to run naked with water cannons pointed at them through a alley full of the parents of those poor dead children. That would be a lesson to others who think they can do the same and get away with it. Thats the trouble now its all correct when it comes to rights of the prisoner and it wont happen will it, what about the rights of those children. It makes my blood boil. Debbi

Tina

Tina Report 3 Sep 2004 18:28

lou put your television on to a news channel and you see scenes that will break your heart

Tina

Tina Report 3 Sep 2004 18:43

i was in cuba on holiday when the 9/11 tragedy unfolded and i though then that i had never seen such barbarisim in my lifetime. mans inhumanity to man, but this has surpassed that. what has happend to the human race that things like this can happen

An Olde Crone

An Olde Crone Report 3 Sep 2004 23:07

Just when I think Ive seen EVERY vile thing that one human being can do to another, someone tops it. I assume our revered leader Mr Blair will be going to war against the Chechen rebels?

*****me*****

*****me***** Report 3 Sep 2004 23:50

oh those poor kids!! they will be scared for life, and what nightmares they will have,no doubt they will have to be counselled!!! how anyone can do that to kids is beyond me! very brave those terrists wern't they,to shoot them as they ran away!!!!! one of them was pregnant wasn't she?the one who blew herself up, at least that baby won't have to be born to a mother like that!! chris.