General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

I just wanted to say bye and thank you...last few

Page 0 + 1 of 2

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Debbi

Debbi Report 3 Sep 2004 15:51

Hi All, Just wanted to say bye and thank you to all who have helped me over the last year......feel like I am leaving home as I leave you all behind!!My subs run out on the 5th Sept and I wont be renewing. I Know I drove you mad with my Emerys,Monks and Newcombes I know I did but I got those brickwalls down brick by brick with your help. I know Ian drove you mad with his John Beresford Robinson and when he couldnt ask anymore I asked for him too :0 But you all helped in little ways and in big ways. THANK YOU. I have made good friends on Gc and will cast my eye over you now and again. Have fun and happy hunting to you all and please try to stay focused on the genealogy no matter what happens cos brickwalls fall when you least expect them too. Will miss you all Bye,cheerio,aviour Debbi in Devon UPDATE..... feeling quite sad now, but hopefully I will see some of you on Kellys site(Ancestry Aid)

Eames

Eames Report 3 Sep 2004 16:06

And I can guess who'll be posting requests for you :oP T x

LindaMcD

LindaMcD Report 3 Sep 2004 16:27

Good luck Debbi! Linda x

Pat

Pat Report 3 Sep 2004 16:35

Debbi Another one going to day, its a shame. Any chance I can borrow a bulldozer to pull my whole brick wall down at once??? Still all the best for the future, Pat x

Jen

Jen Report 3 Sep 2004 16:40

debbie its a shame to see you go but all the best for the future take care love jen

The Mad House

The Mad House Report 3 Sep 2004 16:42

all the best to you & your's love jj x

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 3 Sep 2004 16:43

Take Care -x-x-x-

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 3 Sep 2004 17:08

debbie All the best to you and the family especially little Shay. you have my e mail address should youw ant anything looked up - and I will keep looking for that policeman. Ann Glos

Eames

Eames Report 3 Sep 2004 17:22

I knew it!!!! Following orders here.. *Nudge!* .. Pah! T

June

June Report 3 Sep 2004 17:29

Sorry to see you go Debbie, Good luck! Love June xx

Sue

Sue Report 3 Sep 2004 19:07

Bye Debbi. Just wanted to wish you luck and happiness in all you do. Take care Sue

Unknown

Unknown Report 3 Sep 2004 19:26

Goodbye Debbi and good luck in all you do. Take care:o) Jude sarf wales

MaggyfromWestYorkshire

MaggyfromWestYorkshire Report 3 Sep 2004 22:36

Bye Debbie and Good Luck. Hope that you have a rethink and we see you back on here soon. (although it's been a pain in the bum tonight and I couldn't get on!) Love Maggy

Christine

Christine Report 3 Sep 2004 22:46

I haven't been in contact with you and if you feel the need to go then I say Good-bye and good kuck - hope all your branches bear twigs and your twigs bear leaves Christine xxx

Essex Baz

Essex Baz Report 3 Sep 2004 22:55

Debbie, I`ll raise my glass to you and yours. xx

Melinda

Melinda Report 4 Sep 2004 07:13

good luck debbie, best wishes melinda xx

Sally

Sally Report 4 Sep 2004 07:23

Best of Luck Debs, I hope the sun always shines on you in Devon, My home county. Love Sally.

Debbi

Debbi Report 4 Sep 2004 14:37

nudge.the last I will ever do on here hee hee Debbi xxx

*Debbie

*Debbie Report 4 Sep 2004 15:05

From one Debbie to another Debbi take care and have fun, will miss your threads, I hope you have better luck on new sight, and can you please please send me the new site e-mail. thanks a lot, and hope to chat soon. Love Deb

Unknown

Unknown Report 4 Sep 2004 15:37

Bye Debbie, Sorry to lose you. Be lucky. Jim