General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

First Chemo Done *waves and smiles*

Page 0 + 1 of 3

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Unknown

Unknown Report 7 Sep 2004 15:06

See below

Unknown

Unknown Report 7 Sep 2004 15:06

Well – first part of first chemo session is done (2nd part next week). I hope I’m not being too early here, but at the mo I don’t feel any different to when I walked in the hospital this morning!!! Fingers crossed that that feeling continues. The “Chemo Suite” (as it’s known) was lovely as were the nurses. They were all over-awed with my “support team” – aka Manterbear, Pig and OJ who all sat in my chair with me while I had 2 separate intravenous drips (next week only one). I then get a week off and we go through the same procedure 3 more times. Hope this message is OK – and suffices for the emails that I’ve had. Thanks all for your wonderful support. MWAH Love Gaynor (and Rob and Manterbear and Pig and OJ) xxxxxx

Melinda

Melinda Report 7 Sep 2004 15:07

gaynor. so pleased to hear that everything went ok. love melinda xxx

Lisa

Lisa Report 7 Sep 2004 15:09

gaynor thinking of you.all with you all the way love and hugsxxxx(:

JackyJ1593

JackyJ1593 Report 7 Sep 2004 15:10

Pleased all went well. Well done to you and your 'support team'. Jacky :-)

Chris Ho :)

Chris Ho :) Report 7 Sep 2004 15:10

Well done Gaynor, you are very brave!.

valinkent

valinkent Report 7 Sep 2004 15:17

So glad it went well ,have been thinking about you . Love to Rob and hugs and kisses to you both . Love Val ex Maid of Kent

Mags

Mags Report 7 Sep 2004 15:18

Glad to see you back and everything went ok Chat soon Mags xxx

(¯`*•.¸*Karen on the Coast*(¯`*•.¸

(¯`*•.¸*Karen on the Coast*(¯`*•.¸ Report 7 Sep 2004 15:19

glad it went well, take care, karen

Unknown

Unknown Report 7 Sep 2004 15:21

Hi Gaynor - so pleased everything went ok:o) Jude sarf wales xx

**Sheesh

**Sheesh Report 7 Sep 2004 15:25

Hi Gaynor, im so pleased it went well for you and hopefully will continue to do so. Bet you gave the nurses a laugh with your support team. Sheila xxx

Chrissy

Chrissy Report 7 Sep 2004 15:30

WELL DONE GAYNOR YOU ARE ONE BRAVE LADY AND WE MUSN'T FORGET ROB & YOUR FAMILY . CHRISSY.XX

Nanna Gaynor  (June nr Preston's Daughter)

Nanna Gaynor (June nr Preston's Daughter) Report 7 Sep 2004 15:31

I'm pleased it went well for you hunny G xxx

susie manterfield(high wycombe)

susie manterfield(high wycombe) Report 7 Sep 2004 15:32

well done hun im sooo glad it went ok hugs susie and terry

Unknown

Unknown Report 7 Sep 2004 15:48

Gaynor Pleased to hear it all went well, hope that continues, but if not... take things easy. Paul xxx

Jill

Jill Report 7 Sep 2004 15:53

Hi Gaynor, Glad treatment went well. Hope the next lot goes as well. Love Jill xx

Sandra

Sandra Report 7 Sep 2004 16:05

hi gaynor i'm pleased to see you got through the first course ok, its probably the scarriest as you haven't done it before. Nice to see you so positive and cheerful as always sandra

LindaMcD

LindaMcD Report 7 Sep 2004 16:14

Good on yer girl!! and thanks for letting us all know how it went. Linda x

M&M

M&M Report 7 Sep 2004 16:15

thinking of you maureen

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom Report 7 Sep 2004 16:23

Great to know you have passed this first hurdle. The first is the worst as you have no idea of how you will feel. Lots of healing thoughts going out to you & your family. Love Elaine x