General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

SAVE OUR LYNDA !!....PETITION

Page 0 + 1 of 3

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom Report 9 Sep 2004 11:23

Our friend Lynda has been horribly upset (see her thread ) We the undersigned value you as a fellow member and friend. We want you to stay on these boards & bring laughter to those who need it. You have far more friends on here, so we all say "UP YOURS" to your enemies.****ELAINE X ****

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom Report 9 Sep 2004 11:25

LYNDA my friend,,,,PLEASE STAY!!! Let all the enemies crawl back under their stones where they came out from. Elaine x

**Sheesh

**Sheesh Report 9 Sep 2004 11:28

Lynda, what would we do without your brill jokes??? Sheila x

Fee

Fee Report 9 Sep 2004 11:29

Oi girl,please stay.Love,fee B x

Debbie

Debbie Report 9 Sep 2004 11:29

Lynda Please dont go, you have been here from the start. You have seen it all and have always come out smiling. What will we all do without your jokes. Please stay and just ignore all those that upset you. Love Debbie

The Mad House

The Mad House Report 9 Sep 2004 11:48

please stay we need your happy cheerful self ive not been here long (please dnt leave us)

Joy

Joy Report 9 Sep 2004 11:54

signed ..... Joy

susie manterfield(high wycombe)

susie manterfield(high wycombe) Report 9 Sep 2004 11:58

please stay!!! we need you hun love susie

June

June Report 9 Sep 2004 12:01

Lynda, a similar thing happened to me a couple of months ago. I was terribly hurt as you are too. After a break, I thought why should they drive me away, I have as much right to be here as they have. Having said that, I will never forget, things will never be quite the same again, but thats their loss! June

Joy

Joy Report 9 Sep 2004 12:04

re "I will never forget, things will never be quite the same again" - that's the trouble, June, yes, I agree with that. Joy

Sandra

Sandra Report 9 Sep 2004 12:28

hi elaine totally agree with you, lynda stay with us, i look forward to the jokes etc to keep me happy, so don't you dare leave us your friend sandra

Unknown

Unknown Report 9 Sep 2004 12:30

Pleeeeeeze stay sob! Don't leeeeeeeeve us sob! $:( Lin

Debi Coone

Debi Coone Report 9 Sep 2004 12:31

Gooooooooooooooners stick together through thick and thin. Much happiness Debi

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom Report 9 Sep 2004 12:36

All together now.... "We stay together, ...like.... shamma shamma shamma--- de ding ---de ding-- de dong...."

Jo

Jo Report 9 Sep 2004 12:44

Come on Lynda, You already know my thoughts... Hang in there girl, youve got nothing to hide from.

Fairy

Fairy Report 9 Sep 2004 12:47

I don't know whats going on here, but whatever it is please stay! Jo.

PinkDiana

PinkDiana Report 9 Sep 2004 12:49

STAY and don't let the cowards win!!

Helen

Helen Report 9 Sep 2004 13:12

I have no idea what all this is about? But lynda please do not go. when i was unwell your jokes kept me going and i really mean this. i am not very good at saying thank you, but i am now, THANK YOU , and count you as a friend on this site. DO NOT GO helenxxxxxxxx

Unknown

Unknown Report 9 Sep 2004 13:27

I read Lynda's earlier thread and seeing it has been removed, I will repeat some of what I added to it. Lynda was treated appallingly ... it never ceases to amaze me how human beings can inflict so much pain and hurt on others ... I had a lovely time on this site yesterday, on the Tips and Chat boards, so I'm sticking to those and won't be posting on the General board for a long, long time. It comes to a sad thing when genuinely nice people come on here to do their hobby and meet friends, and they get hurt and upset by the minority. Take care Lynda, keep your chin up, Mandy x

Claire in Lincs

Claire in Lincs Report 9 Sep 2004 13:30

I dont understand whats going on here,I saw the apology to Linda ,so has the same person now sent an e-mail to someone else saying unpleasant things about Linda,,,and the person who recieved it forwarded it to Linda,,? Is that the story.? Please stay Linda,,,youv been a good friend to me...dont let the nastiness drive you away. Claire