General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

who love's xmas (me me me )

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

The Mad House

The Mad House Report 18 Sep 2004 14:51

so do you love xmas,or do wish you could forget all about it? or do you close the curtain's not answer the door & hide me i love xmas & everything about it.

Wendy

Wendy Report 18 Sep 2004 15:01

Joanne, I love Christmas as well.The run-up is great.We always start reading A Christmas Carol as a family on Dec 1st and try to have it finished a day or 2 before Christmas.What traditions do other people have?We always make cakes etc and do secret deliveries on Christmas Eve,our boys love it. Wendy

Chris Ho :)

Chris Ho :) Report 18 Sep 2004 15:04

Love xmas too, "chestnuts roasting on an open fire, Jack Frost nipping at your toes", feel an early carol song coming on! just right for shopping later on!..

☼♥Missy

☼♥Missy Report 18 Sep 2004 15:19

I always look forward to Christmas and spend ages wrapping the presents and making everything look pretty. I have carols blasting out the cd player. Fantastic seeing my little boy's face when he walks in the room on Christmas morning. Only trouble is I am poorly every year at that time - flu, tonsilitis, gastric flu, chicken pox - you name it I've had it! Mind you, as soon as the day is over I want to get back to normal and chuck the tree out! Elfx

Keith

Keith Report 18 Sep 2004 21:52

Scrooge was right - he just had a bad PR man. LOL

sandra rogers

sandra rogers Report 18 Sep 2004 21:58

hiya has anyone heard of the jacqie lawson cards via the pooter ? there are some lovely ones for xmas (£4-50) for 1yrs membership plus there are cards for all occasions if you send me your full e-mail addy i will send you one to judge for your self you will be impressed

Lisa

Lisa Report 20 Sep 2004 15:40

champagne breakfasts,mince pies,turkey with trimmings and loadsof pressiesxxxxxxxxxxx(:

badger

badger Report 20 Sep 2004 15:50

I love having the grandkids around ,they make our Christmas,we normalt get all of them over Christmas afternoon ,they stay overnight and get our presents the following morning ,two christmasses in one.Yes Sandra ,i do use jl for cards but dont forget yahhoo and msn ,they both do free cards as does tiscali..But we aint posh Lisa ,i cant afford champers for breakfast ,we have orange juice lol.Fred.ptfg.