General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Good Clean Joke - the abbreviated version

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Melissa

Melissa Report 30 Sep 2004 09:11

A lady walks into a bar and orders a G & T. The barman serves her the drink and then asks that she doesn't look towards the back of the bar because there is a chap sitting there with no ears and he gets quite sensitive if people look at him. No problem she says, 'I'm very discreet', and starts drinking her G & T. All of a sudden someone drops a glass and it smashes to the floor, the lady turns around and catches the eye of the chap with no ears. 'What the hell do you think your looking at?' he says. Embarrassed the lady looks at him and says the first thing that comes into her head, 'ah, you've got great eyes, really wonderful eyes, you'd better look after those eyes', 'whys that' the chap asks, she replies 'because if you don't look after those eyes, you'll need glasses and you've got no b****y ears to hang 'em on!!' Mel in Oz's tea maker

Derek

Derek Report 30 Sep 2004 11:36

Mel, This joke deserves a round of applause, in fact I fell off my f-ing chair, I could just imagine the situation, bril, Derek in France

Melissa

Melissa Report 30 Sep 2004 12:19

Thanks Derek but i can't take the credit, it was actually the Tea Maker my Hubby who wrote it.

Unknown

Unknown Report 30 Sep 2004 13:09

Nice one Mr-Mel !! Made me laugh :)) Mandy