General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Blondes, Brunettes or Redheads? ;-)

Page 0 + 1 of 2

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Nanna Gaynor  (June nr Preston's Daughter)

Nanna Gaynor (June nr Preston's Daughter) Report 6 Oct 2004 21:04

Ok guys which do you prefer and why?

Speedy

Speedy Report 6 Oct 2004 21:10

Used to confuse hubby when he met me I was brunett, then went blond, tried to go back to brunett, the dye turned me to a red head, then I went to black now I am back to naturel brunett, all in the space of 4 years, also had red streaks, variety be the spice of life...:) Bev

Nanna Gaynor (June nr Preston's Daughter) Report 6 Oct 2004 21:18

I am a natural Brunette but due to the onset of natural silver hi-lights ;-) I am now a bottle Brunette. My husband is a natural Blonde, he has lovely hair..... and lovely soft skin that tans really easily..... <sigh> G xxx <heading for a cold shower> ;-)))

Chris Ho :)

Chris Ho :) Report 6 Oct 2004 21:27

That's a million dollar question, Linda, ha ha funny one David!..

sandra rogers

sandra rogers Report 6 Oct 2004 21:34

linda dont beat yourself up i have seen you in the flesh remember lol

BobClayton

BobClayton Report 6 Oct 2004 21:36

Definitely Brunettes, more of them. Bob

Bob

Bob Report 6 Oct 2004 21:42

Brunettes are favorites, as 80% of men will agree. Red heads are gorgeous as 100%of men will agree, but not allowed to say. Blondes no-way. Only women think that men like blondes. Stop reading the mags', and do your own survey. If you ask a man which he prefers, and he answers blondes, never trust him!

sandra rogers

sandra rogers Report 6 Oct 2004 21:42

lida just thought you had lovely rich colour hair and anyway the grey ones are just as warm lol and no i am not after a cheapo holiday after all this rain lol

Geoff

Geoff Report 6 Oct 2004 21:49

There were two old men sitting on a park bench. A blonde woman walks by. One old man says to the other one "ever sleep with a blonde?" The other old man says "many a time. Many a time." A brunette then walks by. The old man says to other. "Ever sleep with a brunette?" The other old man says, "many a time. Many a time." A redhead walks by the old man says to the other, "ever sleep with a redhead?" The other old man says, "not a wink."

Bob

Bob Report 6 Oct 2004 21:51

Thanks Geoff I rest my case.

Bob

Bob Report 6 Oct 2004 21:54

The trouble is these women read to many magazines and lose the the plot.

Bad_Wolf

Bad_Wolf Report 6 Oct 2004 22:47

All of them, please... Together... (Am I allowed to say that?) Rob

Nanna Gaynor (June nr Preston's Daughter) Report 6 Oct 2004 23:37

lol so I am a brunette with a lot of red hi-lites lolol ;-)

Unknown

Unknown Report 7 Oct 2004 00:40

Robert - great minds think alike, I was just about to say "one of each please" :) My missus has been blonde and red, but never a brunette, but the blonde suits her best

Unknown

Unknown Report 7 Oct 2004 00:45

Another man after my own heart, will have to buy him a beer come Oct 16th :)

Karen

Karen Report 7 Oct 2004 10:38

Geoff I love that joke :-) Karen (a proud redhead :-) )

Lisa

Lisa Report 7 Oct 2004 11:30

i'm a brunette.very dark natural hairxxxx(:

N

N Report 7 Oct 2004 12:41

im have natural blond hair, never dyed it etc, never would. when i was little my hair was white. i suppose over time it will go darker, then i may have to think about having low lights, as dark hair would not suit me as my skin is so pale. dont think it matters about the colour of your hair, it count's on your personality. now ask the question about what colour hair for men, the would the answers be the same or different???.

Unknown

Unknown Report 7 Oct 2004 13:39

I'm surprised, I had Lisa down as a Blonde...

Sean

Sean Report 7 Oct 2004 18:30

i like them all ,because natural colours are beautiful . dont like bottle jobs sean