General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

non smokers zone only.......

Page 0 + 1 of 2

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Lisa

Lisa Report 7 Oct 2004 14:27

what do you think?

Lisa

Lisa Report 7 Oct 2004 14:31

yeah you can come in as you are givingup the fags.non smokers only please!!!!xxxx(:

Lisa

Lisa Report 7 Oct 2004 14:33

what do you think girls being non smokers.i am an ex smoker.and i know that smokers don't like the truth as what they can do to you.i know i am going to get slated herexxxxxxxx(:

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom Report 7 Oct 2004 14:34

Count Me In ooooooooh fresh air here....sniff sniff...... E x

Lisa

Lisa Report 7 Oct 2004 14:35

theres fresh air in here elainelolxxxxx(:

Lisa

Lisa Report 7 Oct 2004 14:41

donna i admit that you do eat more but that goes after a while.my fitness was better and like elaine said i got bronchitus many a time due to the fags and never have had it again in the twelve years that i actually gave upxxxx(:

Claire in Lincs

Claire in Lincs Report 7 Oct 2004 15:18

Count me in,,,,<sniffing clean air>,,,,Its wonderfully fragrant in here,,,

Lisa

Lisa Report 7 Oct 2004 15:19

can you believe people still smoke even though cigerettes are over five poundsxxxxxxx(:

Lisa

Lisa Report 7 Oct 2004 15:34

do you think they should put the prices up to deter people from buying them.would it deter peoplexxxx(:

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 7 Oct 2004 15:48

oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh does that mean even i cant join in?????xxx

Lisa

Lisa Report 7 Oct 2004 15:50

you'll have to now steedie .if you are.email me.love and hugsxxxxxx(:

Lisa

Lisa Report 7 Oct 2004 15:55

steedie if your not then i'm afraid your in the smokers cornerxxxxxxxxxxxx(:

Lisa

Lisa Report 7 Oct 2004 16:05

keep going donna.it will be hard but i know you can do it.lolxxxxxxxxx(:

Unknown

Unknown Report 7 Oct 2004 16:11

Ex smokers hear this....Nobody cares about your personal struggle with the nicotine monster. We don't want to hear about how you single-handedly conquered the raging disease of "Going to the shop to buy ciggies. Believe it or not, our lives do not revolve around convincing depressed people that they've made the right choice. Oh and it really pisses me off when you complain about how disgusting smoking is. If you want to stop fine do it. Just don't expect people to congratulate you for being some type of awesome buddist monk because you're not.

**Sheesh

**Sheesh Report 7 Oct 2004 16:13

I disagree with you Lin, when i was giving up it really encouraged me and stopped me being tempted when i felt like giving in.

susie manterfield(high wycombe)

susie manterfield(high wycombe) Report 7 Oct 2004 16:14

im here...can i come in...pleeeease lol i notice your here already donna lol fancy some nicotine chewing gum? its disgusting:(:( but it saves me raiding the cupboards susie

Lisa

Lisa Report 7 Oct 2004 16:16

just a comment lin.yes i have conquered the fags and i am proud to do that.i done it on my own and thats my personal achievement.if you want to do that thats fine by me.but all i am saying don't force people to take in your smoke/it's not fair.nice to hear from you lin where have you been?haven't heard from you for ages.i'll let you get back to you fags.lolxxxxx(:

Lisa

Lisa Report 7 Oct 2004 16:18

you know what smokers are like.ignorant with the truthx

Lisa

Lisa Report 7 Oct 2004 16:21

can i rephrase that some smokers.before i start gettin my fag hater status!!!xxxxxxxx(:

Lisa

Lisa Report 7 Oct 2004 16:24

linda thought i would cover my a**E!!!xxxxx(: