General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

WHAT IS THE WORST FILM OF ALL TIME?

Page 0 + 1 of 2

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Daniel

Daniel Report 10 Oct 2004 13:51

Which films should never have seen the light of the cinema?

Daniel

Daniel Report 10 Oct 2004 13:56

Here's one which has stuck in my mind- The Grinch.

Bob

Bob Report 10 Oct 2004 16:17

Titanic

Guinevere

Guinevere Report 10 Oct 2004 16:21

Hi, Anything with John Wayne. Gwynne

maggiewinchester

maggiewinchester Report 10 Oct 2004 18:20

My Little Pony - the Movie!! My youngest daughter (3 at the time) wanted to see it for her birthday. I endured most of it, then 5 minutes before the end daughter wanted a wee - so we missed the end!! maggie

Paul

Paul Report 10 Oct 2004 18:37

worst film of all time? it has to be EXISTENZ, starring jude law and willem dafoe.i went to the cinema to see it, and after 20 minutes most people had walked out. it was terrible.

Chris

Chris Report 10 Oct 2004 18:52

Clockwork Orange. It was just so violent for its time. Guess if I watched it now it would be tame.

Sand

Sand Report 10 Oct 2004 19:26

Burt Lancaster's 'The Swimmer'--the most boring pretentious film I've ever seen. Speaking of boring...'The Incredilbe Hulk'! I want the two hours I wasted watching that rubbish returned to me at the end of my life! As a nanny I have been tortured through several terrible films (which explains The Hulk), but the worst was 'Tigger, the Movie'...you could hear AA Milne rolling over in his grave!

Steph

Steph Report 10 Oct 2004 19:36

'dirty dancing', rubbish soundtrack, rubbish acting, rubbish dancing!!!!!!

SheilaSomerset

SheilaSomerset Report 10 Oct 2004 19:59

I hated 'Top Gun' - all that macho posturing, and totally unbelievable 'love' story!!

Daniel

Daniel Report 10 Oct 2004 21:13

Even Zulu???

PennyDainty

PennyDainty Report 10 Oct 2004 21:21

For me it has to be Power Rangers The Movie, took my son years ago and fell asleep halfway through. Another few were Gregory's Girl, Blair Witch Project and I agree with Clockwork Orange. My daughter said Open Water was terrible. Christine

McDitzy

McDitzy Report 10 Oct 2004 21:48

Chain Reaction, Batman & Robin, Final Destination 2

McDitzy

McDitzy Report 10 Oct 2004 21:49

Friday the 13th

sandra rogers

sandra rogers Report 10 Oct 2004 22:25

daniel long john silver lol no for me its mary poppins i must have watched it a hundred times with my niece

Len of the Chilterns

Len of the Chilterns Report 10 Oct 2004 22:30

Can't say - haven't seen them all. Of the ones I have seen, weepy love stories take the biscuit. Len

Andy

Andy Report 10 Oct 2004 22:35

Rat Race starring Rowan Atkinson, Cuba Gooding Jr, John Cleese plus others. Utter rubbish, Atkinson spends his time playing what appears to be an Italian version of Mr Bean. Also Conspiracy Theory starring Mel Gibson and Julia Roberts.

Unknown

Unknown Report 10 Oct 2004 22:41

One of the worst, or at least the most disappointing that I have seen is The Avengers. Truly appalling and now worthy of the name. Dude, where's my Car was pretty rubbish too. I'm sure I'll think of some more lol

sandra rogers

sandra rogers Report 10 Oct 2004 22:43

hiya len are you well and andy where up north are you i am in bolton

Andy

Andy Report 10 Oct 2004 22:45

Sandra, near Middlesbrough Andy