General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

British famous people and their famous children/re

Page 0 + 1 of 3

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Crista

Crista Report 13 Oct 2004 20:37

I'm trying to help a friend devise a quiz. He's looking for British famous people who have famous children or other relatives.

Crista

Crista Report 13 Oct 2004 20:38

Here's what I have so far: Bill Odie and Kate Hardie Janet Ellis and Sophie Ellis Baxter David Attenborough and Richard Jimmy Tarbuck and Liza Sean Connery and Jason Connery Johnny Ball and Zoe Vanessa Redgrave and Natasha Richardson Kim Wilde and Marti Wilde Steve and Gary Kemp Can you think of others? Crista

Gwen

Gwen Report 13 Oct 2004 20:46

Paul McCartney and daughter Stella McCartney

Glenys the Menace!

Glenys the Menace! Report 13 Oct 2004 20:50

I saw a programme last year, which featured Michael Aspel. I knew he had a few children, but didn't realise he had so many - can't remember exactly how many, but lots! And quite a few were well-known people. I remember one was Trey Farley, but for the life of me can't remember the others. Help, someone! Can you remember the programme?In it, Michael organised a get-together of a lot of his children, some of whom I believe had just found out they were his child. Sorry, bit of a useless reply really, but if anyone can remember the other famous offspring ......... Glenys.

Suzy

Suzy Report 13 Oct 2004 21:08

I thought that programme was a spoof Glenys! Here are some: Frank and Frank Lampard Harry and Jamie Rednapp and Louise

Glenys the Menace!

Glenys the Menace! Report 13 Oct 2004 21:20

I must admit Suzy, it was to me an unusual programme! But I think it was pretty genuine, especially seeing the looks on the offsprings' faces! But sorry, I'm digressing again ..........

Devon Dweller

Devon Dweller Report 13 Oct 2004 21:25

Ossie Osbourne and crew John and Yoko Lennon, Julian Lennon Sheila

Chris Ho :)

Chris Ho :) Report 13 Oct 2004 21:28

Anthony Booth and Cherie Blair!.

John

John Report 13 Oct 2004 21:50

Sir Bobby and Suzanne Charlton Magnus and Sally Magnusson Richard, David and Jonathan Dimbleby Justin and John Fashanu

Cougarjo

Cougarjo Report 13 Oct 2004 22:00

Roald Dahl (author) is Sophie Dahl's (model) grandfather David Suchet (poirot) brother is John Suchet (newsreader) Gloria Hunniford's daughter was Caron Keating Brian Clough's son is Nigel Clough (footballers) my husband's racking his brain to think of more! Joanne

Crista

Crista Report 13 Oct 2004 22:04

Thanks everyone. Keep 'em coming! Crista

Geoff

Geoff Report 13 Oct 2004 22:12

Keith Chegwin and Janice Long (sibs) Denis and Hannah (Laura Beale) Waterman, father and daughter

PennyDainty

PennyDainty Report 13 Oct 2004 22:24

Here's a few Henry Fonda, Jane, Peter (kids) Brigit (Granddaughter) Nanette Newman ,Emma Forbes (daughter) Goldie Hawn, Kate Hudson (daughter) Judy Garland, Liza Minelli and Lorna Luft (daughters) Steve Tyler, Liv Tyler (daughter) David Arquette, Patricia Arquette, Rosanna Arquette (siblings) Martin Sheen, and sons Emilio Estevez and Charlie Sheen Lloyd Bridges and sons Beau Bridges and Jeff Bridges Stephen Baldwin, William Baldwin and Daniel Baldwin(brothers) Whitney Houston and Dionne Warwick (cousins) Christine

Devon Dweller

Devon Dweller Report 13 Oct 2004 22:25

Sheila Hancock and John Thore (thaw???) Judy Dench and Thingie Williams lol

Unknown

Unknown Report 13 Oct 2004 22:29

Yes, Judi Dench's late husband was Michael Williams, then of course there is their daughter, Finty Williams. Has anybody mentioned Joanna David married to Edward Fox, and their daughter Emilia Fox?

SueinKent

SueinKent Report 13 Oct 2004 22:31

Philip and Gary Neville England football players (brothers)

Devon Dweller

Devon Dweller Report 13 Oct 2004 22:33

Elizabeth Taylor and that man she married a few times...name escapes me

Devon Dweller

Devon Dweller Report 13 Oct 2004 22:36

Jackie and Joan Collins Susanna and Michael York

PennyDainty

PennyDainty Report 13 Oct 2004 22:37

Thought of some more Angelina Jolie and (father) Jon Voight Francis Ford Coppolla (daughter) Sophia (nephew) Nicholas Cage Bruce Lee (son) Brandon Lee Janet Leigh married Tony Curtis and had Jamie Lee Curtis Ravi Shankar (daughter) Norah Jones Christine

SueinKent

SueinKent Report 13 Oct 2004 22:38

Ian Botham - cricketer and his son Liam Rugby I think.