General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Where is everybody ?

Page 0 + 1 of 2

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Unknown

Unknown Report 15 Oct 2004 10:59

Quiet today isn't it ?

Joy

Joy Report 15 Oct 2004 11:02

I am here, at work "working"!! Joy

Jo

Jo Report 15 Oct 2004 11:02

Too quiet Paul. I am at home with a rotten cold (sore throat, blocked nose blah blah blah) feeling sorry for myself!!!

Unknown

Unknown Report 15 Oct 2004 11:05

Funily enough, I'm at work too :) Supposed to be moving desks today but it's been postponed till a bit later on... maybe Monday morning... Am looking forward to the meeting tomorrow :)

Gwyn in Kent

Gwyn in Kent Report 15 Oct 2004 11:17

Paul, Do you realise that alot of those crazy 'Villagers' will be there?

Unknown

Unknown Report 15 Oct 2004 11:28

I do indeed, although I haven't been following the threads, so don't know how scared I should be ;)

Bec

Bec Report 15 Oct 2004 11:31

I'm here! 26 days until I leave work!!! WHHHOOOOOHHHOOOOO

Nanna Gaynor  (June nr Preston's Daughter)

Nanna Gaynor (June nr Preston's Daughter) Report 15 Oct 2004 11:34

Yoooooooo Hooooooooooo !!!! Over here <smiles and waves> G x

Bec

Bec Report 15 Oct 2004 11:35

YAY!!!! Whooppeee-do!!! <bec jumps up and down>

Joy

Joy Report 15 Oct 2004 11:39

Sadly to say, WPC E Agle won't be there ..... got to seriously pack glasses etc tomorrow. doh! boo hoo Joy

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom Report 15 Oct 2004 11:39

Cooooo eeeeeeeeee! Im Here E x

Bec

Bec Report 15 Oct 2004 11:42

Hello Elaine!! How is Harlow? Dunmow is wet and miserable <bec's still jumping around in excitement>

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom Report 15 Oct 2004 11:44

Ok Wet & horrible here too! So you wave at the pilots of the planes flying over your house too! Bet there more lower & noisy where you are tho Elaine x

Bec

Bec Report 15 Oct 2004 11:49

Sue - how do you know Dunmow? Elaine - Yes we are often greeted with the sight of low-flying planes. And as I'm sure you'll agree we also have the excitement of suspected hijacked planes being grounded a couple of miles away!!! becx

Unknown

Unknown Report 15 Oct 2004 11:50

Wheres Dunmow ? Its wet and cold and horrible here too

Fairy

Fairy Report 15 Oct 2004 11:50

Probably all in the supermarket getting the shopping for the weekend. Jo.

Bec

Bec Report 15 Oct 2004 11:53

Paul - Dunmow (or Great Dunmow as it is properly known) is in Essex (near the Hertfordshire border). It's a couple of miles away from Stansted Airport. becx

Unknown

Unknown Report 15 Oct 2004 11:55

ohhh THAT Dunmow lol

Chris Ho :)

Chris Ho :) Report 15 Oct 2004 11:58

The one with the famous Flitch, is that Bec?,.. I come from Duxford, the other side of Saffron Walden!..

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom Report 15 Oct 2004 11:58

yeah, hijacked or bomb suspect planes......... scares me to death it does, just incase theres a struggle "up there" before they land ! Better put on my tin helmet! E x