General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

what do you like and dislike about people?

Page 0 + 1 of 2

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Lisa

Lisa Report 20 Oct 2004 17:09

my worst dislike is people being rude and inpolite and the good side to people is caring and being tactful.whats yours?x

Speedy

Speedy Report 20 Oct 2004 17:12

Lisa, I think you have sumed it up pretty good there :) Bev

Andy

Andy Report 20 Oct 2004 17:12

likes: good sense of humour - ability to laugh at ones self modesty general down-to-earthness dislikes: arrogance, brashness

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 20 Oct 2004 17:12

yep so do i Lisa!!! i cant stand rude arrogant people!!! xxxx

Lisa

Lisa Report 20 Oct 2004 17:13

i have come across good and bad in people in the years that i have been alive.x

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 20 Oct 2004 17:14

me 2....have had some nasty experiances, just makes you stronger though doesnt it xxxx

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 20 Oct 2004 17:14

me 2....have had some nasty experiances, just makes you stronger though doesnt it xxxx

Lisa

Lisa Report 20 Oct 2004 17:15

andy i agree laughter does alot and being happy makes everyone happy that you come acrossxxxx(:

Unknown

Unknown Report 20 Oct 2004 17:15

am thinking about this but... as you all know... I have no tact ! lol

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 20 Oct 2004 17:16

ah shut up Paul, go on be honest hun xxx

Lisa

Lisa Report 20 Oct 2004 17:17

your alright by me paulx

Unknown

Unknown Report 20 Oct 2004 17:17

I hate lies and I hate arrogance. My mum always says that if somebody is a thief, then you know to keep an eye on your stuff, but if they're a liar, you don't know what trouble they'll cause (and she's right!). I work in a school and you can tell the children with arrogant parents, because they're the ones with the real 'attitude' grrrrrrrr! I like a sense of humour and being able to laugh at yourself as well. Mandy :)

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 20 Oct 2004 17:18

yeah i can laugh at myself too...a right clumsy one i am!!! xxx

Unknown

Unknown Report 20 Oct 2004 17:19

I think andy's pretty much spot on (and I really don't have any tact, I'm well know for it !!)

Lisa

Lisa Report 20 Oct 2004 17:20

hate people who try to belittle othersxx(:

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 20 Oct 2004 17:21

yeah Lisa thats another one, and for no good reason aswell! Paul, you know we all love ya!! xx

Maz (the Royal One) in the East End 9256

Maz (the Royal One) in the East End 9256 Report 20 Oct 2004 17:28

Can't bear bad manners and patronising people and snooty ones who think they are better than you. I like people who can have a good laugh and listen when you speak and will stick by you no matter what. Maz. XX

Unknown

Unknown Report 20 Oct 2004 18:01

LIKE people who accept, don't judge, who empathise. DISLIKE backstabbers

Julie

Julie Report 20 Oct 2004 22:18

Like: people who can have a giggle, it does make the world a nicer place. Hate: people who stop at the top of escalators, or in shop doorways!!!!! That really winds me up, and those that have to light up as soon as they get outside a shop. (sorry to those who smoke) xx Julie

Unknown

Unknown Report 20 Oct 2004 22:37

Funnily enough Marion I've fallen foul of that, although have also asked someone to remove on once (with good reason)