General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

ok then pet names for other halves?

Page 0 + 1 of 2

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Poolmaster

Poolmaster Report 21 Oct 2004 12:56

i call mine chick as many know and it DOESNT offend her!! lol! own up to your little pet names then??

PinkDiana

PinkDiana Report 21 Oct 2004 12:58

Hubby used to call me Taz... Short for tasmanian Devil as that's who I acted like when i was sleeping apparently!! :O)

Poolmaster

Poolmaster Report 21 Oct 2004 13:06

chick thinks its weird to call me paul! its always babes, darling, hot hunk of a piece of totty. you know that sort of thing! x

Bec

Bec Report 21 Oct 2004 13:09

My other half gets embarrassed because I call him Poppet Not cool when you're 20 and supposed to be a man of the world but that's what happens when you have an older woman ;-) becx

Poolmaster

Poolmaster Report 21 Oct 2004 13:13

whats worse is when you're posing for a photo and your chick shouts, monkey!! across the crowd at the rome colluseum!! xx

Fairy

Fairy Report 21 Oct 2004 13:14

Yes,........Fart legs! Jo.

PinkDiana

PinkDiana Report 21 Oct 2004 13:15

did she think she was with Chunky then?

Fairy

Fairy Report 21 Oct 2004 13:16

Oh I forget the other one.........Captain Underpants. Jo.

Poolmaster

Poolmaster Report 21 Oct 2004 13:17

ha ha! not sure where the hell it came from!

PinkDiana

PinkDiana Report 21 Oct 2004 13:19

An ex boyfirend once when describing himself as the past David Beckham and saying he could have had Posh spice... said "but instead I found beer and got Her.... "Old Spice".... strangely he's still one of my friends....

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 21 Oct 2004 13:21

Dave calls me Princess, Steedie, and yeah Hairy Melon (NO CHUNKS I AINT GOT HAIRY NIPS!!!!) I call him Bubbles!! xxx

(¯`*•.¸*Karen on the Coast*(¯`*•.¸

(¯`*•.¸*Karen on the Coast*(¯`*•.¸ Report 21 Oct 2004 13:21

as he's put on a bit of weight recently i've taken to calling him fat f****r but usually its paolo or should that be poalo, not sure, Karen Paul glad you enjoyed Rome :-)))

Poolmaster

Poolmaster Report 21 Oct 2004 13:24

thanks karen. it was fab! fat f*****r! that made me laugh out loud!!

Nanna Gaynor  (June nr Preston's Daughter)

Nanna Gaynor (June nr Preston's Daughter) Report 21 Oct 2004 13:24

John my hubby, calls me "G"......... hence "Gee_Baby" he is the only person call me "G" just my initial (Gaynor) and "Gee_Baby" the extended nickname is what he calls me after the name of a record sung by a guy called Peter Shelley in the seventies. God I'm showing my age now! I won't tell you what I call him... it's too rude.... let's just say he's a big boy ;-) G :-))))))))))))))))) xxx

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 21 Oct 2004 13:26

got another one, i well everyone calls him Random Man cos he talks out his ass!

(¯`*•.¸*Karen on the Coast*(¯`*•.¸

(¯`*•.¸*Karen on the Coast*(¯`*•.¸ Report 21 Oct 2004 13:29

you're welcome Paul :-)))))))) he also has name for me when i call him fat f which starts in the same way, fat ,but i couldn't possibly say the next bit on here !!

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 21 Oct 2004 13:51

Ellen just reminded me Dave calls me dead badger, cos when we are in bed i put my legs on top of his so he cant scratch me with his nails (uuuurrrrggggghhhhh) and he says my legs feel like a dead badger!!!! I told you...Random Man!!!!

Nanna Gaynor  (June nr Preston's Daughter)

Nanna Gaynor (June nr Preston's Daughter) Report 21 Oct 2004 14:24

Oh yes that reminds me another name he calls me is "Gorjus" spelled that way too........ and not true for me either but he thinks so and it's a good job really lol ;-)

Tracey

Tracey Report 21 Oct 2004 14:30

Karen pmsl!! Tracey

Lisa

Lisa Report 21 Oct 2004 15:54

my husband calls me lover ,babes and darlin but he also says that i am his love of his lifexxxx(: