General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

who do you think is the funniest person ever

Page 0 + 1 of 2

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

sandra rogers

sandra rogers Report 31 Oct 2004 15:28

chubby brown a bit raw but funny

Guinevere

Guinevere Report 31 Oct 2004 15:29

Eddie Izzard. gwynne

Merlin

Merlin Report 31 Oct 2004 15:30

Benny Hill. Hal.

Christine2

Christine2 Report 31 Oct 2004 15:31

Bendy Spendy Wendy Chrissie

*Debbie

*Debbie Report 31 Oct 2004 15:33

Tommy Cooper and Spendy Wendy Debs.

Unknown

Unknown Report 31 Oct 2004 15:50

goodness,theres so many. benny hill. tony hancock. peter kaye. billie conolly. roger lloyd pack (trigger) many more,we really need to laugh,god bless funny people. bryan (still laughing at marions singing,last nite)

sandra rogers

sandra rogers Report 31 Oct 2004 21:53

i think i am having second thoughts saw les dawson tonight it was a repeat(surprise surprise) but he was funny

karen in the new forest

karen in the new forest Report 31 Oct 2004 22:03

norman wisdom karen

karen in the new forest

karen in the new forest Report 31 Oct 2004 22:08

norman we are not worthy lol sorry karen

Unknown

Unknown Report 31 Oct 2004 22:08

Victoria Wood. nell

Cougarjo

Cougarjo Report 31 Oct 2004 22:18

In no particulary order, Peter Kaye, Jasper Carrott, and Victoria Wood. Although I almost pmsl at Jonathan Ross last night on his talk show! Joanne

sandra rogers

sandra rogers Report 31 Oct 2004 22:20

sorry julie who do you mean? and dave peter kay comes from my town of bolton not to far from where i live he is a down to earth bloke

Debi Coone

Debi Coone Report 31 Oct 2004 22:23

Lee evans Dawn French Tommy Cooper Rik Mayall as Kevin Turvey Investigates LOLOLOL

*ღ*Dee in Bexleyheath*ღ*

*ღ*Dee in Bexleyheath*ღ* Report 31 Oct 2004 22:24

For Peter Kay fans:- You may have heard them but there are some belters! Peter Kay one-liners 1) I saw a woman wearing a sweatshirt with 'Guess' on it. I said, "Thyroid problem?" 2) When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bike. Then I realised, God doesn't work that way, so I stole one and asked him to forgive me. 3) My mum was a ventriloquist and she always was throwing her voice. For ten years I thought the dog was telling me to kill my father. 4) I've often wanted to drown my troubles, but I can't get my wife to go swimming. 5) I was doing some decorating, so I got out my step-ladder. I don't get on with my real ladder. 6) I went to a restaurant that serves 'breakfast at any time'. So I ordered French Toast during the Renaissance. 7) Well, I was bullied at school, called all kinds of different names but one day I turned to my bullies and said - 'Sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never hurt me', and it worked! From there on it was sticks and stones all the way. 8) My Dad used to say 'always fight fire with fire', which is probably why he got thrown out of the fire brigade. 9) Sex is like a game of bridge: If you don't have a good partner, you'd better have a good hand. 10) I saw six men kicking and punching the mother-in-law. My neighbour said 'Are you going to help?' I said 'No, Six should be enough.' 11) If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat? 12) I think animal testing is a terrible idea; they get all nervous and give the wrong answers. 13) You know that look women get when they want sex? Me neither. Peter Kay's questions... 1. Why does your gynaecologist leave the room when you get undressed? 2. If a person owns a piece of land do they own it all the way down to the core of the earth? 3. Why can't women put on mascara with their mouth closed? 4. Is it possible to brush your teeth without wiggling your arse? 5. Why is it called Alcoholics Anonymous when the first thing you do is stand up and say, 'My name is Bob, and I am an alcoholic'? 7. Why is there a light in the fridge and not in the freezer? 8. Why does mineral water that has trickled through mountains for centuries have a 'use by' date? 9. Why do toasters always have a setting that burns the toast to a horrible crisp no one would eat? 10. Is French kissing in France just called kissing? 11. Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, 'I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here and drink whatever comes out'? 12. What do people in China call their good plates? 13. Why do people point to their wrist when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is? 14. What do you call male ballerinas? 15. Why is a person that handles your money called a 'Broker'? 16. If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests? 17. If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from vegetables, then what is baby oil made from? 18. Why is it that when someone tells you that there are over a billion stars in the universe, you believe them, but if they tell you there is wet paint somewhere, you have to touch it to make sure? 19. Do illiterate people get the full effect of Alphabet Soup? 20. Did you ever notice that when you blow in a dog's face, he gets mad at you but when you take him on a car ride, he sticks his head out of the window? Dee x

sandra rogers

sandra rogers Report 31 Oct 2004 22:28

dee pmsl how do you remember them i am waiting for the next series as he was at the butchers down the road from me filming with a live pig

ChrisofWessex

ChrisofWessex Report 31 Oct 2004 22:39

Dee - absolutely brilliant!! We all love him in this family. Ann

*ღ*Dee in Bexleyheath*ღ*

*ღ*Dee in Bexleyheath*ღ* Report 31 Oct 2004 22:45

OK - I'll come clean! These were sent to me in an email! I've never even heard of Peter Kay! Dee :-))

sandra rogers

sandra rogers Report 31 Oct 2004 23:22

hiya thanks for your replies x

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 1 Nov 2004 11:04

My boyfriend is very funny, but i think Lee Evans is great, and the people out of Little Britain! xx

PinkDiana

PinkDiana Report 1 Nov 2004 11:37

Peter Kaye does it for me every time.... can't help but cry with laughter