General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

mmmm bacon and egg in my house tonight for tea wha

Page 0 + 1 of 2

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

kylie from perth in oz

kylie from perth in oz Report 1 Nov 2004 08:19

im doing bacon egg beans mushrooms sausage and tomotoes and loads of bread with a lovely hot cuppa tea to wash it down with so whats on the menu and your house tonight?

Mardi

Mardi Report 1 Nov 2004 08:27

Cooked mself stupid yesterday Kylie, so tonight we had home made hash browns and a great big salad, yum..for after we are having Lemon Meringue pie and cream. Are you ready for tomorrow..will be thinking of you both. Kaye.

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 1 Nov 2004 08:28

I think im making the dinner tonight, so probably my one of my faves, italien chicken and pasta! xxx

kylie from perth in oz

kylie from perth in oz Report 1 Nov 2004 08:28

its 430pm strump, hubby due home in about an hour he is just finishing work about now so thats what i will serving up to him

kylie from perth in oz

kylie from perth in oz Report 1 Nov 2004 08:30

we are nearly ready its only aday thing so he will just go in his pjs hes gotta be there for 8am ,im so not looking forward to it hubby will be with me he will take him in i just cant face it the size of those needles is scarey

Mardi

Mardi Report 1 Nov 2004 08:34

Thats probably the best..good old hubby..h'es a brick. It's 7.33 pm over this side. Kaye.

Fairy

Fairy Report 1 Nov 2004 09:48

Bubble and squeak and cold beef with pickles. Jo.

TonyOz

TonyOz Report 1 Nov 2004 10:28

The Mr's has gone on a Holiday, the dog and i are having CHUMP, if i can find a can-opener. Tony. in sunny Vic, Oz.

Scrummy

Scrummy Report 1 Nov 2004 10:31

Bacon and egg pie - yum yum brenda

syljo

syljo Report 1 Nov 2004 12:34

Gosh, if you eat all that for tea, what on earth do you eat for dinner. I thought bacon and eggs were a breakfast dish! Sylvia xxx

Unknown

Unknown Report 1 Nov 2004 14:13

made some nice tomato sauce on Friday, so having that tonight with some pasta, possibly some meatballs, and then some apple pie

Sidami

Sidami Report 1 Nov 2004 14:48

Sheperds pie..............

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 1 Nov 2004 14:49

raaa! love meatballs and spag!! xx

John

John Report 1 Nov 2004 14:57

Last Saturday we felt like having something different for tea - we had porridge .

Ellen

Ellen Report 1 Nov 2004 15:09

Home made strips of lean beef, with a selection of oven roasted vegetables and baby mew potatoes (buttered and minted), followed by homemade sponge and custard.

Merlin

Merlin Report 1 Nov 2004 15:54

Hello Kylie,For Dinner Tonight We,re Having Pheasant cooked in Red Wine with Shallots Carrots Roast Potatoes and greens. Tasty tasty,very very tasty. Hal. and stop "Salivating.

Bec

Bec Report 1 Nov 2004 15:55

Going to the practically-inlaws for a roast! Yummy, nice bit of beef, yorkshires, roast tatties, veg and then a nice pud for dessert. Heaven!

Deborah

Deborah Report 1 Nov 2004 15:57

The remainder of yesterdays's roast chicken curried. Debs

Craig

Craig Report 1 Nov 2004 15:58

Love spag bol with meatballs too but it's lasagne tonite.

Unknown

Unknown Report 1 Nov 2004 16:05

Steamed Salmon steaks for us tonight.