General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Mummy, mummy jokes

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Winter Drawers Ever Near

Winter Drawers Ever Near Report 8 Nov 2004 17:55

Anyone out there old enough to remember these jokes. Mummy, mummy daddy's fallen on the fire. Well don't poke him he might last until Friday!!

Winter Drawers Ever Near

Winter Drawers Ever Near Report 8 Nov 2004 17:59

Very witty. Mummy, mummy I hate daddy's guts. Well leave them on the side of your plate!. (just put myself off my dinner).

Mags

Mags Report 8 Nov 2004 17:59

Mummy, mummy I keep going round in circles!' 'Shut up or I'll nail your other foot to the floor!' 'Mummy mummy - can I lick the bowl?' 'No - flush it like everybody else!' (now I'm off my dinner too lol)

Speedy

Speedy Report 8 Nov 2004 17:59

Or this one... Mummy, mummy why do I keep running round in circles?...shut up or I'll nail the other foot to the ground. Bev

Speedy

Speedy Report 8 Nov 2004 18:01

ok Mag's you bet me on that one...how about Mummy, mummy can I play with granddad, no you've already dug him up 3 times this week...

Mags

Mags Report 8 Nov 2004 18:01

'Mummy, mummy, can I play with Granny?' 'No - you've dug her up three times this week already!'

Mags

Mags Report 8 Nov 2004 18:02

And you beat me Bev LOL!

Speedy

Speedy Report 8 Nov 2004 18:03

Mags we think too much alike :))) Bev

Pat

Pat Report 8 Nov 2004 18:03

Mags, Might change my name after that one, LOL oh dear, Aileen suddenly I'm not too hungry either. Pat x

Winter Drawers Ever Near

Winter Drawers Ever Near Report 8 Nov 2004 18:04

Or.... Mummy, mummy daddy's been run over by a steamroller. I'm in the bath at the moment. Slip him under the door.

Bobtanian

Bobtanian Report 8 Nov 2004 19:30

Mags, you sure your real name isnt KEV?

Anne

Anne Report 8 Nov 2004 19:52

mummy mummy daddy's going out, well put some more parafin on him then