General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

regression how many believe

Page 0 + 1 of 2

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Lisa

Lisa Report 9 Nov 2004 16:12

would you like to be hypnotised and to go back to your past life.do you believe in it.what would you have liked to be.?a rich lady of the manor would have been nicexxxx(:

Lisa

Lisa Report 9 Nov 2004 16:15

well he'll have to come back to the past life with me.he could be my gardener.abit like lady chatterley and her gardener!!!!xxxx(:

Daniel

Daniel Report 9 Nov 2004 16:17

I went to a demonstration where we were asked to participate. In my mind I say an old man dressed in black with a big black hat on. Months later, a bbc program about Charles II was on and guess what they were wearing, black clothes with big black hats! As a genealogist I don't really want to believe as it sort of messes up my research. But some part of me does believe. Who knows.

Lisa

Lisa Report 9 Nov 2004 16:18

sometimes they say that people that fear some things with no reasonable explanation could fear this due to there past life.i have a terrible fear of fire which i cannot explainxxxxxx(:

Lisa

Lisa Report 9 Nov 2004 16:19

how abou the 18 hundreds baz.you'll have to wear some peddle pushers to play the partxxxx(:

Lisa

Lisa Report 9 Nov 2004 16:21

sounds like guy fawkes dan.you don't fear fire aswell do you?xxxxx(:

Daniel

Daniel Report 9 Nov 2004 16:22

You'll pay for that comment in your next life when I am King and you, my dear, my servant. :-)

Lisa

Lisa Report 9 Nov 2004 16:22

how about an ajoining annex baz for our nightly trystsxxx(:

Daniel

Daniel Report 9 Nov 2004 16:22

It was that sort of style Lisa. But not quite. Almost exactly the same as the program I saw.

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 9 Nov 2004 16:23

i think i would like to! xxxx

Lisa

Lisa Report 9 Nov 2004 16:23

could be bendy.but any fire i fear even a match.hey i could be guy fawkes!!!!!xxxx(:

Lisa

Lisa Report 9 Nov 2004 16:25

steph what who would you have liked to be?xxxx(:

Lisa

Lisa Report 9 Nov 2004 16:28

or the lord of the manor!!!!xxx(:

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom Report 9 Nov 2004 16:45

I would love to be regressed, I had a chance to years ago but chickened out of it. E x

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 9 Nov 2004 16:50

i think i would have liked to be a princess...oh yeh sorry im a princess now! lol nah, i think i would have liked to be i dunno...ill keep thinking!! xxxx

Ramblin Rose

Ramblin Rose Report 9 Nov 2004 16:55

I am absolutely certain that I have lived before in other lives.I thnk I was a little urchin working in a factory at the beginning of the Industrial revolution. I am sure I died in a factory accident. To this day I have a quite irrational and unexplained fear of large machinery and huge wheels.Rose

Lisa

Lisa Report 9 Nov 2004 16:57

has anyone dreamt what seems to be a past life.i havexxxx(:

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 9 Nov 2004 16:58

yes i dreamed i was a gorgeous princess...oh no sorry again, thats just real life! lol ....is that sarcasm????? xx

(¯`*•.¸*Karen on the Coast*(¯`*•.¸

(¯`*•.¸*Karen on the Coast*(¯`*•.¸ Report 9 Nov 2004 17:18

i would love to hav it done. i have a real fear of being on a ship and drowning---no i don't think i was on the Titanic before you all start saying that----. i really hate going over a bridge near where i live.there are two bridges one a rail one a road,i really get the willies by the train bridge and if the tide is high,omg i really freak

Ramblin Rose

Ramblin Rose Report 9 Nov 2004 17:41

When my boys were very young we lived near a canal and often used to go for walks along the banks. One of our twins used to go stiff with fear when we tried to take him along there. I had forgotten this until last weekend when we were talking about past lives and he related that he had been regressed when he lived in London Years ago and his regression showed that he had died by drowning in a canal in a previous life.