General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

The arts of SARCASM

Page 0 + 1 of 3

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 9 Nov 2004 16:49

Ok..Paul (chunks) has been trying to tell me how to be sarcastic, and i cant do it??!! Can anyone help?? :-)) xxx

Daniel

Daniel Report 9 Nov 2004 16:50

Timing is key to a successful sarcastic comment. Bide your time, then unleash your wit upon your unsuspecting victim.

Unknown

Unknown Report 9 Nov 2004 16:51

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit, Diana. You should aim for something more sophisticated, like irony! nell

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 9 Nov 2004 16:51

yeah whatever Dan Is that sarcasm??? x

Lisa

Lisa Report 9 Nov 2004 16:51

do it so that the person doesn't know whether you are joking or being serious.xxxx(:

Lisa

Lisa Report 9 Nov 2004 16:52

who's it for steed.i don't get mad or sarcastic i just get even in other waysxxxxx(:

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 9 Nov 2004 16:53

no one...i just wanna know how to be sarcastic cos i cant do it!!! xx

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 9 Nov 2004 16:54

ok Lisa you smell see you dont know whether im being serious or not, is that sarcasm??? ( i didnt mean it by the way!) xxxxxx

Lisa

Lisa Report 9 Nov 2004 16:55

i find it very hard to be sarcastic.but i cannot stand people who are.do what di said irony os bestxxxxx(:

Daniel

Daniel Report 9 Nov 2004 16:55

Sure you didn't.

Lisa

Lisa Report 9 Nov 2004 16:55

ah no!your too nice to be.met a few people who are thoughxxxxx(:

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 9 Nov 2004 16:56

yeah but was it sarcasm??? have i cracked it?? xxxx

Lisa

Lisa Report 9 Nov 2004 16:58

no steed you have a long way to go babexxxx(:

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 9 Nov 2004 16:59

oh ffs! i cant DO IT!!!!! x

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 9 Nov 2004 16:59

more like you do Lisa..............is that sarcastic or just bitchy (kiss kiss...didnt mean it!) xxx

Lisa

Lisa Report 9 Nov 2004 17:00

like it.your good at being angry.keep that up and the sarcasm will follow!!xxxxxx(:

Daniel

Daniel Report 9 Nov 2004 17:01

Now that's sarcastic Lisa.

Lisa

Lisa Report 9 Nov 2004 17:02

no dan friendly advice .from an expert of anger but sitting back and seeing sarcasmxxxxxxxxxx(:

Poolmaster

Poolmaster Report 9 Nov 2004 17:03

lisa dont say you dont like sarcastic people! you love me and im reeeeely sarky!! xx

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 9 Nov 2004 17:04

letting someone else speak for a change then dan? Is that it..have i cracked it?? (kiss kiss Dan didnt mean it) xxxxxxxxxx