General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

WHY CAN'T WOMEN.....?

Page 0 + 1 of 2

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Craig

Craig Report 11 Nov 2004 17:30

Turn off lights as they go in and out of rooms??? scared of the dark?? Or learn how to use a toilet seat??.....If it's up , put it down!

SueinKent

SueinKent Report 11 Nov 2004 17:31

Craig have you got a death wish?

♥ Katz

♥ Katz Report 11 Nov 2004 17:34

Louise, you talking keys and things or something else!!?? :-) Kxx

Craig

Craig Report 11 Nov 2004 17:34

Only being fair Sue. As a chauvenist, I couldn't let the slanderous "Sharpisms" pass without some form of retaliation. Come on lads, help out. PLEEEZE??!! :-)

Jack (Sahara)

Jack (Sahara) Report 11 Nov 2004 17:34

I once went to the loo in the dark and almost fell down it as my other half hadn't put the seat down lol Jack x

SueinKent

SueinKent Report 11 Nov 2004 17:35

Craig I think you're on your own here.

Craig

Craig Report 11 Nov 2004 17:37

lol JUST ME AGAIN! Thanks fella's ( you spineless buggers). :-)

Debi Coone

Debi Coone Report 11 Nov 2004 17:37

Oh boy Craig...do you need summit to OCCUPY YOU........lol Lets hope that baby arrives any minute LMAO This lady goes around switching lights OFF!!! Much happiness Debi

Geoff

Geoff Report 11 Nov 2004 17:39

You're peeing against the wind Craig - you're on your own here mate! Anyway, it's not as if they'd strain themselves, gravity is there to help them.

Craig

Craig Report 11 Nov 2004 17:41

That's the fundamental difference between men and women Louise. Women use the toilet as quick as they can, but men, most men, like to read and use it as a sanctuary from the kids. For us it's a place of relaxation and quiet.

Craig

Craig Report 11 Nov 2004 17:46

I seem to spend half my life walking round and turning the lights off after people. Maybe it's just me being a bit scrooge eh? lol

Wendy

Wendy Report 11 Nov 2004 17:50

Someone's skating on thin ice here!

Craig

Craig Report 11 Nov 2004 17:53

have I touched a nerve? mind you, I notice the other guys have shied away from this one. It must be the pmt season (ooohhh).:-)

Trish

Trish Report 11 Nov 2004 17:58

Perhaps if men used the toilet the same way as women there wouldn't be so much need to clean the bathroom so regularly........???

Wendy

Wendy Report 11 Nov 2004 18:01

Oh, that's just typical of a male. Blame it all on PMT. Such an easy cop out.

Craig

Craig Report 11 Nov 2004 18:06

I live to be of service Bendy!

Wendy

Wendy Report 11 Nov 2004 18:07

Steady Bendy, you've obviously been indulging in the choccies again. Overdoses have we. Wendy - the other one.

SheilaSomerset

SheilaSomerset Report 11 Nov 2004 18:13

What you're saying Craig - like whatisname in 'My Fair Lady', is - 'Why can't a woman be more like a man'? !

Craig

Craig Report 11 Nov 2004 18:14

I knew you'd think I'd fall for that old chestnut so I double bluffed ya.

Wendy

Wendy Report 11 Nov 2004 18:16

Damn, he spotted your ploy Bendy. Have to think of some other rouse.