General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Movies - favourite one-liners!

Page 0 + 1 of 2

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

McAnne's Gahan-Crazy

McAnne's Gahan-Crazy Report 13 Nov 2004 19:37

Here's mine - what's yours??

McAnne's Gahan-Crazy

McAnne's Gahan-Crazy Report 13 Nov 2004 19:39

From LETHAL WEAPON 4:- Chinese restaurant owner to Mel Gibson: "It's FRIED RICE you PLICK"............... LOL

Chris Ho :)

Chris Ho :) Report 13 Nov 2004 19:44

"Ifeel the need, the need for speed".. Tom Cruise Top Gun "Frankly my Dear, I don't give a Damn!.. Clark Gable..Gone with the Wind

Guinevere

Guinevere Report 13 Nov 2004 19:44

He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy - Life of Brian. Gwynne

Bobtanian

Bobtanian Report 13 Nov 2004 19:51

I heard some time ago, that most films have a version of "I'm/Were out of here"! Of course a well known one is "You were only supposed to blow the bloody doors off"!

SheilaSomerset

SheilaSomerset Report 13 Nov 2004 19:51

"Infamy, Infamy, they've all got it in for me!" - Carry on Cleo

Chris Ho :)

Chris Ho :) Report 13 Nov 2004 19:52

"Ahsta La Vista Baby, I'll be back" Arnold Schwarzenegger Terminater! Gooood Morning Vietnam, Robin Williams

Bobtanian

Bobtanian Report 13 Nov 2004 19:53

Baldrick's " Cunning Plan" engraving his name on the bullet he was going to keep himself!!!!!!

McAnne's Gahan-Crazy

McAnne's Gahan-Crazy Report 13 Nov 2004 20:04

Clint Eastwood - far too many to mention, but all classics!!

Bobtanian

Bobtanian Report 13 Nov 2004 20:12

Trash the Caddie, Klyde!!

McAnne's Gahan-Crazy

McAnne's Gahan-Crazy Report 14 Nov 2004 21:00

Talking of which - 'Fistful of Dollars' just starting in a mo on ITV3 - jam packed with one-liners lol...............

Joy

Joy Report 14 Nov 2004 21:31

Clint Eastwood: Dirty Harry Callahan: Ah-ah, I know what you're thinking. Did he fire six shots or only five? Well to tell you the truth in all this excitement I've kind of lost track myself. But being this is a .44 Magnum - the most powerful hand gun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question, do I feel lucky. Well, do ya punk?"? ' oh oh, more than a one-line!! Joy

McAnne's Gahan-Crazy

McAnne's Gahan-Crazy Report 14 Nov 2004 21:41

Goodness Joy - a true Eastwood fan or what, even I could not remember it word for word (or did you cheat? :O lol)

Frances in Norwich

Frances in Norwich Report 14 Nov 2004 21:41

From Lady Sings the Blues - Diana Ross aka Billie Holliday "He can have this one too - but NOT on the first night!" Frances

BobClayton

BobClayton Report 14 Nov 2004 22:16

"Here's looking at you, kid" "Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine" "Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship" "The problems of three little people don't amount to a hill of beans in this crazy world" Casablanca Bob

Joy

Joy Report 14 Nov 2004 22:21

Anne, I couldn't remember it word for word! so googled. What would I do without google?! :-) Joy

♥ Katz

♥ Katz Report 15 Nov 2004 09:15

The classic of all time (IMHO) Michael Caine - Italian Job "You're only supposed to blow the bloody doors off!" Kxx

Andy

Andy Report 15 Nov 2004 09:21

'We got a blind date with destiny and it looks like she ordered the lobster' William H.Macy (aka The Shoveller) from Mystery Men, 1999. Just to be obscure...

BarneyKent

BarneyKent Report 15 Nov 2004 10:11

I have two favourites, both from Carry-On Films. In Carry On Cabby - Charles Hawtry tells Sid James that lady cab drivers poaching their fares and: "They are all covered in legs and things" In Carry on Sergeant, (The 1st Carry-on-film), Norman Rossington shows the new recruits his 'excused' chits for boots, marching, bayonet practice, rifle drill, etc.etc. Kenneth Connor replies: "Blimey, you're just a heap of chits" Sorry, I have a third: Clint Eastwood: "Are you going to pull those pistols, or whistle Dixie?"

TonyOz

TonyOz Report 15 Nov 2004 10:21

"Gone with the Wind' Clarke Gable: "Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn." Rhett Butler Tony.